Chapter 6

Three days passed after Daichi told Suga how he felt and neither him, Bokuto, or Kuroo had shown up at the club since. Suga wondered if Daichi had changed his mind but as he was lost in thought his prince charming walked in.

He noticed the three familiar faces and he smiled at the sight of Daichi, Akaashi looked towards Bokuto and gave him a small wave which the said boy returned with a blush, Kenma rolled his eyes after Kuroo winked at him and Tsukishima stared at them all in disgust. Suddenly Suga noticed a fourth boy with the trio, he was tan and had thick eyebrows. Suga quickly approached the group and shyly greeted Daichi.

"Hey Daichi" he said subconsciously tucking his hair behind his ear.

"Hey.." Daichi replied smiling widely from ear to ear.

Kuroo looked at Daichi and then at Suga suspiciously "these two are acting kinda weird" he thought.

"Oh right! Suga this is our friend Iwaizumi, he was on a trip recently that's why you hadn't met him" Daichi said introducing Iwa.

"A pleasure to meet you" Suga smiled extending his hand.

"The pleasure's mine" Iwaizumi shook Suga's hand trying to act as friendly as possible since he had sensed that Daichi was interested in the said male.

"I'll guide you to your table" Suga announced before the four boys followed behind him and sat down. As Suga took their orders they heard a ruckus by the entrance "what's going on?" Suga looked towards the direction worriedly until he saw who had just walked in.

"Why hello!! did you guys miss me? oh I bet you did!" Oikawa walked in acting cutely and flirting with the customers, everyone knew who he was and everyone loved & swooned over him. Eventually Oikawa noticed Suga from afar and immediately walked towards him.

"Suga babyyyy~" he clung onto his arm "I missed youuu" Daichi glared at him and because Oikawa noticed, he placed a kiss on Suga's cheek. Suga quickly pushed him off "I told you to stop calling me that! and do you just go around kissing people?! geez"

"Aw mannn, I thought you missed me Suga baby~" Oikawa puckered his lips playfully, Suga rolled his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Sorry about him.. this is Oikawa, he's the guy that got a broken nose defending Akaashi, seems like he's all better now"

"Yahoo~" Oikawa waved at them with a playful wink.

Oikawa examined the four boys one by one, Bokuto was glued to his phone "maybe he's texting his boyfriend" Oikawa thought, Kuroo just sat there unamused and drinking plus he looked like a rooster so Oikawa wasn't interested, Daichi was good looking and fit but he kept glaring at him which Oikawa knew why, he was clearly into Suga. Finally, he looked at Iwaizumi, Iwa looked annoyed and from Oikawa's perspective that made him look even hotter.

"Guess I've found my target"

Oikawa sat beside Iwaizumi "hey hot stuff" he said in his most seductive voice. Iwa scoffed and simply looked away.

"Hey Suga baby, since it's my first day back how about you serve all five of us? pleaseeee"

"It's not like I have a choice, Oinkawa" Suga replied with an annoyed grin before walking away.

Iwaizumi let out a small "pfft" at the nickname. Oikawa was about to say something when a random guy suddenly approached their table.

"Hey cutie, can we talk?" he said clearly speaking to Oikawa.

"No, can't you see I'm busy? go away"

"Aw come on~" the guy caressed his hair "I'm big you know"

"Oh reallyyyy? how big?"

"I think it'd be better if I show you"

The two were having a full on conversation as if the others weren't there, Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and the other three looked around awkwardly.

"I'll see you tonight" were Oikawa's last words before the guy left.

"Ahh he's finally gone, now where were we?" He turned his attention back to Iwaizumi, placing his hands on Iwa's shoulder and his chin on top.

"Don't touch me" Iwaizumi moved away.

"Aw, are you jealous??"

"No, move"

"Ugh whatever, you're no fun" Oikawa got up from where he was and looked around for a few seconds before turning to look at Bokuto.

"Does your boyfriend work here?" he asked, genuinely curious.

"W-well we're not dating yet" Bokuto replied with a slight blush on his face.

"Oh, how cute! who is it?"

"Um, Akaashi.."

"Well then, I'm guessing you'd like to see him right?"

Bokuto nodded his head yes so Oikawa looked towards the area that he had seen Akaashi at and called him.

"Yahoo~ Kashi!!" Akaashi looked towards his direction and saw Oikawa calling him over with his hand so he excused himself and walked over to him.

Once Akaashi arrived, Oikawa placed a hand on his shoulder "I'll take care of that table so stay here, ok?" Oikawa didn't even let Akaashi say anything, he just took the notepad with the orders and walked away. Akaashi looked at the boys and greeted them with an awkward smile. Bokuto's eyes sparkled and he told Akaashi to sit beside him.

As the boys waited for Suga who was taking a little too long to get drinks, Kuroo got up to look for Kenma since he hadn't seen him around that much, Bokuto and Akaashi were in their own world having an all lovey dovey conversation, Daichi was too busy stretching his neck everywhere looking for Suga, and Iwaizumi, he was staring at Oikawa from afar "why does he look so familiar?"

Suga finally came back but.. the tray with the drinks was trembling in his hands, his eyes were watery, and he looked scared.

"S-sorry I took so long, there- there was something I had to take care of.." he said slowly placing the tray down, he tried to hand each boy their drink but his hands just wouldn't stop shaking and accidentally began spilling them.

"Sorry.."

The four boys remaining at the table looked at each other worriedly.

"Suga-san, are you ok?" Akaashi asked placing a hand on Suga's back.

"He- he's here, Akaashi" Suga's eyes began watering again and a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"Who's here?" Daichi asked even more concerned "what's wrong?" he stood up and wiped Suga's eyes gently.

"Who's making you react like this?"

To be continued..