18

(Julia's POV)

After that madness I sat down and went on Instagram. I saw Matt's photo that he posted of us. It was yesterday and it was when we were looking at his scrapbook.

I smiled and liked it. I commented back and read through some of the comments.

'you two are back together? julia is such a slut'
'how many boys are you gonna date whore'
'ugh she is so ugly you deserve way better'

Matt came over and locked my phone "don't listen to them" he says.

I wiped away the tears that fell "but they're right" I say.

He came and sat next to me "julia no they're not, so what if you dated more then one guy? That's not a slut, you didn't sleep with any of them so there for you're not" he says.

"You're just trying to make me feel better because I'm your friend" I say looking down.

He lifts up my chin "julia im your bestfriend. I know you and that's not you. They don't know you they're fake fans okay? You make me happy so don't care what they say. I love you" he says.

I smile "why are you so good at making me feel better?" I ask and he laughs "because I'm the best" he says.

"I know" I say and go for a kiss on the cheek but he turns his head so I kiss his lips.

"Smooth espinosa" I say and chuckle.

He smirks and then smiles. I just stare at him admiring him.

He snaps at me "you okay?" He asks and laughs.

I blush and cover my face and get up and run away. I run outside and sit with my feet dipping in the pool. I look at the sunset and snap a artsy pic of it.

Someone sits next to me and I turn to see matt. He smiles and I smile back. He hands me a picture of him kissing my cheek and one of me kissing his.

"What's this?" I ask "Im remembering you of how it use to be with pictures in frames of kisses on cheeks" he says. He's talking about the song I sang. I smile.

"I want you for worse or for better, I would wait forever and ever. Broke your heart I'll put it back together. I would wait forever and ever" he says.

I smile and listen.

"I want you" he says and smiles at me.

"Matt you're so cute. You actually understood I sang that for you. Props to you" I say and he laughs.

"I want you too matt" I add. His eyes light up "wil-" "shut up and kiss me of course I will" I say and laugh and he kisses me.

Someone pounds on the door we look to see nash acting like a little girl. "Oh my god OT FREAKING P" he screams and I start laughing so hard.

Matt looks at me "I love your laugh" he says and I smile.

He takes my hand and we go inside.

"You're 18" he says "so are you" I say laughing. "Yeah I'm just saying we're getting old" he says and I nod "indeed" I say.

I look around to find Lotti. Once I see her I run up to her "meandmattaredating" I say fast.

She looks at me confused then realized what I said. She smiles and screams "YES!" She hugs me then runs over to Matt and hugs him.

I laugh at her freaking out its so cute. "You and nash are too funny" I say and she looks at me and laughs.

She goes over to nash and high fives him and they start fan girling.

I sit down and start to feel bad. Lotti comes over and sits next to me "what's wrong?" She asks.

"Jack just broke up with me 3 days ago and now I'm with matt. I feel like a trash can" I say sighing.

"Julia you didn't love Jack you love Matt" she says and I look at her "I know I just feel bad" I say.

I go upstairs to my room and lay down in my bed and stare at the ceiling. I pull the covers over me and just lay there.

"Knock knock" someone says. I'm zoning out so I don't reply and they come in. I see Matt out of the corner of my eye.

"Whatcha doing?" He asks laying next to me "thinking" I say starring at the ceiling still.

He wraps his arms around me and snuggles close to me "how was your birthday?" He asks.

"Great" I say and I kiss him. "Love you j" he says.

"Love you too Matty" I say before sleep takes over me.

I wake up and Matt's gone. I feel sick.

I run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. Matt comes running in "are you okay?" He asks and I shake my head.

He grabs my hair and holds it back. "I think I have a stomach bug" I say after I finish my little session.

He picks me up and lays me on my bed "I'll go get some water" he says.

He comes back with water, some toast, and stomach medicine. "Thanks Matt" I say and he smiles. He takes off his sweatshirt and throws it to me and gives me a pair of my sweatpants.

I change under the covers and he hands me the TV remote. He lays next to me and I take the medicine. I lay my head on his chest and he rubs my stomach.

"You're the best" I say getting sleepy.

"Anything for my Jules. Now get some sleep sleepy head" he says. Don't need to tell me twice. With that I fall asleep.

I wake up and Matt's not in the room. I look at the clock to see 5:30. I slept like all day. I slowly get up and rub my eyes. I put on my slippers and go downstairs.

My mom hugs me "don't feel good do you?" She asks and I shake my head no.

"Just rest today" she says and hands me some soup. I sit down on the couch and eat it. Someone comes in the door and I look to see Matt and he smiles at me.

"I went to get you food and medicine" he says and I smile.

"You've got a good one" my mom says and I giggle. He sits down next to me and hands me some stomach medicine and I take it.

I lay my head on his chest "please don't leave me" he says "I won't. I promise" I say and he kisses my head and I fall asleep yet again.

This has 1,000 reads. Wow! Thank you all so much!! I've been so busy to upload but I'll try my best!