9

Julia's POV

I woke up and showered really quickly and changed and went downstairs. Jack G came up to me and hugged me "good morning beautiful" he said. I blushed and smiled "good morning handsome!" I said poking his cheek.

I've always adored the jacks but kept it a secret. I went into the kitchen and jack G made me breakfast. It was only a pop tart but it was sweet. "Thanks jack!" I said. "No problem cutie" he said winking.

I ate the pop tart and watched tv with jack. "Let's go to the beach!" Jack screamed to me. I laughed and nodded. I changed into a pink bikini and applied on waterproof makeup.

I grabbed my phone and a towel and went downstairs to meet jack. He grabbed my hand and led me to his car. He opened the door for me and I smiled and got in. He drove us there.

When we got there I got out and ran to the beach. I set my stuff down and we both tanned for a bit. Then we got hot so we piggy backed me into the water. He then threw me in. We laughed and just had a good time.

My feelings towards Jack G have increased now. Madison always thought that me and him would be a cute couple.

After swimming we got out and dried off. "I'm gonna go get smores stuff you stay here I'll be back in a flash" Jack said. I nodded and just went on my phone.

I saw pictures of Matt's meet and greets and he looked happy. Of course I'm happy for him but he picked them over me. I then saw a picture of him kissing someone else. Wow I guess he moved on quickly.

I started to tear up thinking he lost feelings towards me so quickly. I let a tear slide and Jack came back. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Oh nothing just stupid stuff" I said wiping my tear.

He built is a fire and we started roasting marshmallows. We made smores and told each other stories.

When it was really dark he decided to drive us back.

We got back to the house and he kissed my cheek "I had fun!" He said. I blushed "so did I! We have to do that again" I said smiling.

I get butterflies around him. Oh no. Now I like Jack.

I went upstairs and took a shower then changed into sweats and a over sized t-shirt and went into Madison's room.

"Hey girl where have you been all day?" She asked. "I spent the day at the beach with Jack G" I said smiling. "Does wittle julia have a crush?" She said talking like a baby. "Yeah but i still love matt..." I said looking down.

"I think you guys should just make up and go back to being bestfriends!" She said. "That'll be hard to go" I said going back into my room.

I went on my phone and saw more photos. I liked Matt's photos and his tweets. He tweeted one that said "I miss you" I smiled and liked it. But wait. What about that girl he was kissing?

I went back on the picture and I went through the comments. Oh she kissed him when he went for the cheek. Classic fan girl.

I still am sorta mad he left. I turn off my phone and fall asleep.

Matt's POV
The first meet and greet is going good! Besides that girl that kissed me. I miss julia a lot. I finished up the meet and greet and went back home. I went though old photos of me and jules.

It made me cry a bit knowing that i broke her heart. I then went in my phone to see she favorite my tweet about her. I then went on Instagram and saw Jack G posted a picture of him and julia. He was kissing her cheek.

The caption was 'hanging out with my best friend' it broke my heart. What about me? Wasn't i her best friend? Maybe she moved on.

I cried a bit then went to bed.