33

(Julia's POV)

I finished off my outfit with a good necklace. (Outfit photo attached!)

"Jules, you ready?" I hear a knock then Matts voice.

"Yup! Come in" I say and look away from the mirror.

"You look cute" he smiles then hugs me from the side. I turn and then hug him.

"Thank you, now let's get going, Lotti is already there with Cameron" I say grabbing my phone and putting it in my back pocket. I grab his hand and we head down to the lobby of the hotel.

Once we get outside we step into a car that drives us to where Digi will be held.

"Oh and by the way, there's gonna be a surprise for the fans when I go up on stage" he says and I nod.

"What is it?" I ask.

"There's a special guesting preforming, but I'm not telling you who" he smirks and I groan. We pull up to the event and we step out holding hands and smiling. We put our badges on and get in the fences.

I see lotti and I ran up and hug her.

"Hey you'll do great, I'll be cheering you on from backstage, love you girly" I say before she goes on stage to preform for the first time.

"Hi everybody" she says into the microphone getting an erupt of screams. I can't help but smile at my best friend about to preform for her fans.

Matt wraps his arms around me as Lotti starts singing The Way. I start singing as does Matt and Cameron records us.

I smile and laugh at how much I love my life right now, everything's perfect. Before I know it Lotti comes running off and I give her a huge hug.

"You were amazing Lotti!" I give her a kiss on the cheek and she squeals. Then she runs to Cameron and kisses him.

"Alright I'm going up babe" Matt says and I give him a peck on the lips. He runs up on stage receiving screams from the crowd.

"How's everyone doing today?" He screams and they all yell again.

"Alright well I'm gonna bring up a special guest to sing, she's really good and I just love her with all my heart, so I would love for you to welcome my beautiful girlfriend to the stage! Julia come on up!" He yells and looks at me. My jaw drops and Lotti pats my back.

"Good luck girlfriend, love you!!" She hugs me and I'm still in shock. Matt runs off stage and looks me in the eye.

"Hey I love you, you can do this. You're an amazing singer and I know they'll love you too" he says but he forgot to turn his mic off so everyone heard it. Everyone awed and I couldn't help but smile.

I take his hand and we both run onstage. The crowd is really big this year and I couldn't stop smiling. Matt hands me the microphone and gives me a kiss then runs off stage.

"Hi" I say and they yell really loudly.

"Uh well I wasn't expecting to sing but I'll do it for you guys, um does anyone have request?" I say and people all yell songs. I pick a random person and hold the microphone to their mouth.

"Can you sing Should've Been Us by Tori Kelly please oh and I love you!" She screams and I smile.

"I love you too! And yes I love that song" I say and clear my throat. I walk to the center of the stage. I look over to the man who controls sound and I nod. I hear the music start up and my palms start to sweat.

I take a deep breath and exhale. I close my eyes and then open them.

"I can do this" I say to myself in my head and put the microphone up and start singing into it. Every time I hit one of her high notes the crowd would go wild.

I finish the song and they all clap.

"Thank you everyone, thanks for being such a great crowd! Love yall" I wave and run off stage still in shock that I just sang.

I see Matt and he has tears in his eyes.

"Matt! What's wrong?" I say and run up to him. He smiles at me and picks me up then hugs me.

"I'm gonna cry because of you, you were so good and beautiful and I'm just so lucky to have you" he says info my neck and I smile.

"Thank you Matty, I love you" I smile and kiss his lips. He puts me down then runs back on stage.

"Oh I love you too" he shouts then continues to walk. I laugh and get tackled by Lotti. She congratulates me with Cameron then they run away somewhere. I walk over to the fence because I see people calling my name.

"Hi Julia! We're huge fans" a girl says and I smile.

"Hey, want a picture?" I say and they nod. I go over to the fence and smile with them as a boy takes the picture.

"Julia you suck at singing!" Someone shouts from the crowd and my smile drops. I look to see a girl growling with a bunch of people.

"Sorry not everyone's gonna like it" I say and give her a soft smile. I continue to take pictures and sign things but security stops it for my "safety."

I start to walk away and see another group of people by another fence smiling at me. But then people behind them start to boo at me.

"You suck!" I hear someone scream and I just shake my head.

"Slut!" Someone yells and security tell her to watch her mouth. I can't believe people these days have the nerve to say things like that to my face. I didn't do anything to them so I don't understand.

I walk backstage just in time for Matt to get off.

"Babe, you okay?" Matt asks. I can tell why he asked, it's because I'm not smiling and I have a frown on my face.

"Uh yeah, just some nonsense" I say and he nods his head. We make our way so Matt can meet his fans and take pictures and things I did already. I just sit back and wait for him to meet everyone.

This whole "famous" thing is still new to me even though I've been around it for a long time. Like why do people like me? I'm just a normal human being. Maybe it's because I'm dating Matt or maybe because I'm siblings with Nash and Hayes. Probably has nothing to do with me.

Matt finishes then grabs my hand and we make our way back to the hotel. We go to our rooms and fall onto my bed with a thud. Matt falls on my bed and wraps his arms around me.

I turn and face him with a small smile.

"Is something wrong?" He asks concerned.

"No Matt, I promise, everything's fine. I'm just tired, I love you" I say and kiss his nose.

"Love you too J" he says and kisses my forehead.

I'm sooooooooooo sorry I haven't uploaded in like ever. I know I said I would upload a lot since its summer, and I'm sorry. Honestly, I wanna enjoy summer not spend it writing, I know I'm sorry. And schools starting soon which means I'm not gonna upload a lot so I'm gonna finish this book very soon like the next chapter or so. Thank you for everything on this book, all the reads/votes/comments. I thought I'd get one read on it (myself) but yall proved me wrong.

So thank you for your endless support, I'll start new fan fictions but school, and dance come before this, thanks for understanding, love you!!! xoxo