28

(Julia's POV)

I listened to the song over and over. I still can't fully understand why. Lotti told me to go on a walk to clear my head so I am.

I'm just climbing hills and mountains, going on a hike. I hear laughter and I turn and see Madison. Is she like following me or something? I start walking over to her.

"Hi Julia!" She says like nothing's wrong.

"Stop acting like a fucking Barbie doll" I say and she smirks.

"See I can get anyone I want" she says and I shake my head.

"You're just playing Matthew aren't you?" I ask and she winks.

"You're such a fucking bitch" she laughs.

"Oh sweetie, I have Matthew and you don't. He loves me, not you. I think we know who the winner is, and the funny thing is Matt's just like a piece in a board game and I'm playing him" she smiles.

I can't take it any longer. I step coward and slap her across the face. She gasps and tries to hit me but I dodge it and kick her on the ground.

"Oh sweetie, you're the one on the ground. I'm the winner" I smile and she glares at me. She looks over my shoulder and then starts to fake cry.

"Let me go!" She screams and I just look at her.

"What are you talkin-"

"Get off of her!" Someone shouts. I look and see Matt. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

I let her go and he just looks at me.

"What's wrong with you? Are you just jealous because I'm dating her and not you?!" He yells but instantly looks sad and I step back.

"Oh sweetie" Madison whispers and I start tearing up because I'm frustrated. I let the tears fall so Matt can know I'm hurting.

"Julia-" Matt starts and I walk away. I climb down the hill and run home. I get home and run to the bathroom. I take a shower then go into my room.

I pick out some clothes and change. The doorbell rings and I go and answer it. I'm back in my house since the boys are back. Lotti comes in and sits down.

"I hate seeing you depressed" she says.

"I just want Matt back, even after all he did I still love him" I say and she nods.

"Why even is he dating her?" She asks and I shrug.

"I'm done crying, I can't be crying over him I need to be strong" I say and Lotti smiles.

"That's my girl." I smile and laugh. The door opens and Cameron walks in smiling. He comes over to us and grabs our hands.

"Who wants to come to Disneyland with me, Nash, and Hayes?" He asks and I squeal.

"MEE!" I scream and he covers his ears laughing. Lotti screams also and we run upstairs. I go into my room and give Lotti an outfit. I pick her out a black skirt with a black laced crop top, maroon converse, and ears.

I then grab myself an outfit. I have a floral skirt with a cream laced crop top and light pink converse. We both get Mickey Mouse ears, skirts, crop tops, and converse. (Photo of their outfits attached! But Julia doesn't have those ears she has black ones like Lotti's but pink bow!)

We do our hair and makeup together then snap a pic.

We run downstairs after we're done and see Cam, Nash, and Hayes ready. Cam runs up to Lotti and tells her how pretty she looks.