22

(Julia's POV)

"Hayes I'm gonna kill you!" I wake up to Nash screaming. I groan because they always wake me up. I rub my eyes and go look at what's going on.

"The hell is going on?!" I scream and they look at me.

"Your dumbass brother that's what!" Nash yells and I walk downstairs. Hayes starts running outside and I chase after him and Nash behind me. I stop Hayes.

"What's going on?" I ask him.

"Look out!" Hayes yells as I feel someone push me and Hayes in the pool. I scream.

"Hamilton Nash Grier!" I scream bloody murder. By this time everyones awake running outside. I get out of the pool and tackle Nash to the ground. I start slapping him and he pulls my hair.

I get thrown off him but I get up and kick him into the pool.

"Bitch" he yells and I smirk. Matt pulls me inside and goes upstairs. I pick out clothes to change into and dry and straighten my hair. I put my makeup on and change.

"What even happened?" Matt asks and I shrug. I get up and walk downstairs. Shawn comes running up next to me.

"Wanna hangout tonight" he says with a big smile. I smile and laugh.

"Sure Shawn! What do you wanna do?" I ask.

"I was just thinking maybe we could stay in and watch movies?" He asks and I nod.

"Sounds perfect!" I smile. He nods and runs outside. Matt comes downstairs.

"Hey all the boys are going out tonight wanna come?" He asks.

"Sorry babe I told Shawn I'd hang with him" I say and he nods. He walks off and Lotti grabs my wrist.

"Shopping time you need more clothes in my style because you look fab in them" he says with a smile and I laugh. We go to her house to grab her car. We drive to the closest mall.

"C'mon!" She shouts as she exits the car. A bunch of fans run up to her and she takes pictures with them. I smile because she looks so happy with them. Once she's finished she drags me to shops and throws things on me.

She doesn't have me try them on since we're the same size. We basically do this over and over until her and my arms are filled with shopping bags.

We run to Starbucks and get drinks for the both of us.

"So are you going out tonight?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"No I'm going to the studio to record some songs. Are you?" She asks.

"No I'm hanging with Shawn" I say and she looks at me.

"I don't like him! Matt's my boyfriend okay we're just friends" I say and she nods.

"So what's up with you and and Cam?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Nothing I guess" She looks down. We finish our drinks and walk back to the car with our shopping bags. It takes us about 10 minutes to load the car since she bought so much for me.

She drops me off at home since she has to go to the studio.

"Thank you Lotti love you!" I say.

"Love you too" she smiles and drives off. I go into the house and go upstairs and put all the clothes away. I love all the stuff she bought me. Most are things she has and she bought them for me.

After I go back downstairs and decide to make dinner for all of us. I make Mac and cheese because it's my favorite. I hook up my phone to the Bluetooth speaker and start blaring One Direction.