31

(Julia's POV)

I wake up to what seems like tapping. I open my eyes and see we're still in the car. I hear the tapping again and look up. I see someone tapping on the glass, but I can't make out who it is.

"Matt" I whisper.

"Hm?" He grumbles.

"Someone's tapping on he window" I whisper so the person can't hear me. He fully opens his eyes and looks at the window. I don't think the person can fully see us either.

"It's okay J" he says and he gets up. He crouches down since he's way taller then the car. He rubs his eyes and opens the door.

"Hey Nash!" He laughs and I sigh of relief.

"What the hell are you two doing?" He says angrily.

"Nash the car broke down, so we slept here and I was about to call you, chill" I say and he sighs.

"Sorry" he rubs the back of his neck. I shake my head and get out of the car with Matt following.

"How are we gonna get gas?" Matt asks.

"I'll go get some ill bring it back, there's a gas station not too far away" Nash says and we nod. He gets back into his car and drives off, leaving Matt and I.

I turn towards him and wrap my arms around him.

"Thank you for last night" I say and he hugs me back.

"Anything for you" he whispers sending chills down my back. He hasn't asked me out and I'm kinda glad, I need some time being single.

***

Nash finally arrives back with gas and fills Matt's car. We hop in and we all start driving home.

Once we get home I run in and jump on the couch. I kick off my shoes and go onto my phone. My phone gets knocked out of my hand and I scream.

I hear laughing and I turn my head to the right and see Matt chuckling. I glare at him and he picks it up and hands it to me.

"Okay so kinda big news" he says and I sit up and look at him.

"Tell me" I say and he smiles.

"Okay, so I got a phone call before our date last night and I forgot to tell you, so I'm going to digi fest in New York City" he smiles and I look at him in disbelief.

"B-but you just got home, you're leaving me again?" I feel the hot tears in my eyes.

"No babe it's okay, I want you to come with me" he brings me into a hug and I relax knowing he's not leaving me.

"Wait, when?" I ask.

"2 days J" he shouts and I smile. I'm going to go to New York City, wow.

"This is gonna be so fun" I say and he smiles.

"I wanted to spend it with you, nothing more romantic then spending time in the big city with the love of your life" he kisses my cheek, with me not stopping smiling.

"No I meant seeing all the people going" I joke and he frowns and I ruffle his hair "I'm kidding Espinosa" I say and he starts to tickle me.

I fall down and he lands on me. I feel his hot breath on me sending chills down my spine. I stare into his eyes making mine glow.

"I love you" I say and he smiles.

"I love you more" he connects our lips, still igniting the fire in my stomach ever since our first kiss. He puts his hands on my cheeks and rubs them.