32

(Julia's POV)

"Julia come on, we have to go" Matt whines like a 5 year old. I laugh at his childness and drag my suitcase downstairs.

It's the day we fly to New York for Digi.

"I'm ready" I yell in his year to wake him up. He shoots back and gives me a glare. Nash and Hayes both come downstairs and run to the car.

"I'm awake Julia, my lord" he rubs his ear and I just laugh. I grab his hand and we put our suitcases in the car.

"Wait for me!" I see Lotti running from across the street and she puts her suitcase in to.

"Alright let's get this show on the road!" Matt chirps.

***

"This city is beautiful" I say in awe at New York in the beautiful sunset.

"I wanna make a cheesy saying so, it's not as beautiful as you" Matt says which causes Lotti and I to both crack up, and Nash and Hayes just look at us.

"I had to" he chuckles and I give him a peck on the lips. He smiles at me and we look back to the city.

"Alright, let's go check into the hotel" Lotti says and we nod following her to a taxi. Matt tells the driver the address and he starts to drive.

We hand the man money then exit the cab when we get there. We grab our belongings from the back and head into the hotel. We check in and we grab our keys to our rooms.

I'm in Lotti's room and Matt's is connected with ours, but he's sharing with someone else with Nash and Hayes. We go to the elevator and press the button to our floor.

When we reach it there's already a bunch of YouTube and viners in the hallway. Good thing they gave us three floors to ourselves.

We get to our room and I put my key in unlocking it. I step in and look around.

"Wow it's huge" I say and they all agree.

"That's what she said!" I hear someone scream from the hallway.

"Typical" I shake my head. I take a bed and Lotti takes the one next to it. Matt opens the door to his room and is tackled by none other then Jack and Jack.

I don't think they know I'm here, so I scream and they all look at me and smile widely.

"JULIA" they scream and then tackle me. I give them all hugs and kisses on the cheeks. Then they all hug Lotti and go back into their room.

I just leave everything in my suitcase, since we're only here for a day and a half. Since today is the half a day I want to do something.

"What should we do today?" I ask. As soon as I ask that Matt walks through our room with a big grin on his face.

"Well we, are going on a fancy date at 6" he winks and I chuckle at his stupidity. Then Cam walks in and I jump on him.

"Hi cammy" I scream and he laughs and kisses my cheek. I get off of him and then Lotti tackles him with kisses. I make a gagging noise and they both glare at me.

"Please go on a date with me tonight" I bring my attention back to Matt as he's on his knees begging me and I smile.

"Why wouldn't I silly" he smiles and kisses me. He then runs back into his room with Cameron.

"Okay, I need someone fancy" I say and Lotti smiles walking over to her luggage and picks out the cutest outfit ever.

"Oh my gosh Lotti, this is gorgeous, thank you so much!" I hug her tightly then grab the dress and run to the bathroom.