35

(Julia's POV)

*2 years ahead, Julia is graduated from college*

College has been great. I miss everyone though, I visited them as much as I could. Matt lived with me for the first year actually, then he moved back to Virginia for the last year. I'm gonna be up front with everyone, I lost my virginity to him in New York and honestly I'm glad it was him.

Lotti got married to Cameron as she's 24 now. Her career is still going strong and she's super famous and I couldn't be prouder of her. Nash is engaged to a girl named Victoria and she's really sweet. Hayes has a girlfriend named Emma and she's sweet also.

My moms doing great and my little sister Sky is 8. She's grown up so much and I really couldn't be there to watch it happen. Matt and I are okay actually, we kept in contact this past year and we're still in love with each other. We called each other almost everyday and it was nice.

Right now I finished packing my dorm room and it sent off some stuff to a airplane that'll fly there and Nash will grab it. My flight is today as well and I'm super excited to go home finally.

Nash, Hayes, cam, and Lotti went back to Virginia to see me come home today which is really nice. I just want to go to the place I was born and stay there for a bit. I'm actually 23 now and I'm doing great myself. I graduated from college and made some friends but their not my best friends actually.

I dyed my hair and it's a lighter brown and I really love it. But as we speak I'm getting off my plane as we just landed in Virginia. I haven't seen everyone since January so five months. I grab all my belongings and head down the escalator and search for my family and friends.

I spot Lotti and I squeal. I drop all my things and run over to her. She jumps in my arms and I twirl her around.

"God I missed you more then you'll ever know" I say and start to cry into her shoulder. She smiles and starts to tear up herself. My little sister Sky runs up to me and I pick her up and hug her.

"Hi Sky, I missed you like crazy" I say and kiss her cheek. I set her down and hug Nash and Hayes.

"Oh how much I missed you two" I ruffle their hair and kiss them both. I then hug my mom and kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you mommy"

"I love you two sweetie" she says and I wipe her tears away.

"Where's Matt?" I ask wiping away my tears.

"He couldn't make it but he's coming tonight" Cam says and I turn around and jump into his arms.

"I'm glad you and Lotti got married" I say and he laughs and kisses my cheek. Nash and Hayes help me with my belongings and we walk to our car and pack it in.

We drive home and I jump out of the car excited to be back home. I unlock the door and run in I smile at my my houses similar smells and surroundings. I bring all my stuff to my room and unpack some things. I change out of my clothes and put new ones on.

I run to the living room and sit on the couch eager to catch up with everyone.

"Okay Jules, so I have a show tonight and I would really love it if you would come!" Lotti says and I shake my head yes.

"Oh my gosh yes! I'm glad I went to the one in New York, it was beautiful" I say and she smiles.

"But we need to eat dinner first, c'mon everyone!" My mom shouts and we all grab our dinner and sit around the table. I look around at everyone and smile, I'm so glad that I'm back.

My smile fades when realize Matt isn't here yet. I start to eat my dinner and Lotti taps me on the shoulder.

"But someone's missing yeah?" Lotti asks and I nod. She points to the backyard and I look outside. I see someone but I can't figure out who. I stand up and get closer to the window and see Matt standing there with a bouquet of roses. I instantly start to tear up and open the door.

I run outside and to him and crash into a hug. I let my tears out and hold the person that means everything to me in my arms.

"Julia please stop going away, I miss you like crazy every second of each day. I love you so much" Matt says planting a kiss on my lips.

"I'm gonna stay here for a while, I love you too Matt" I say and smile. He hands me the roses and I smile again even bigger.

"Jules, I need to ask you something" Matt says and I nod waiting for him to continue. He takes a deep breath then exhales.

He bends down and gets on one knee and I gasp. He pulls out a box and opens it revealing a gorgeous ring.

"Julia Grier, I feel in love with you as you were and still are my best friend. You still make me get butterflies every time I see you and I kiss your cheek. You make me unbelievably happy and I couldn't ask for anyone else in the world. We went through hell and back together but yet here we are. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We always imagined little Matthew and Julia's running around and I want that to happen. I love you so much it hurts, will you do the honor of marrying me?" He says and my hand is over my mouth with tears yet again rolling down my cheeks.

"Yes, a million times yes" I say and he puts the ring on my finger and I wrap my arms around his head and just smile.

"I love you so much Matthew lee Espinosa" I say and kiss him. My mom comes running out crying and clapping as does everyone else.
I laugh and show them the ring, but I never stopped making eye contact with Matt, my whole world. I couldn't be happier that I fell in love with my best friend.

THATS A WRAP!! I really hope you guys enjoyed this story and I can't thank you enough for your endless love and support I appreciate it so much. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!