6

Matt's POV

She was right I can hear her. I don't know how long it's been since I've been in a coma. I can hear things and feel things I just can't move. I've tried so hard it's difficult.

I hear footsteps in my room. "Hey matt it's Julia again. You've been in a coma for a couple weeks. Matt I miss you" she said crying. I hate hearing her upset. I try to open my eyes but they won't budge!

She picks up my hand and kisses it. She sighs. "I know I've said this so many times but I'm so sorry. It should be me not you." She was wrong it wasn't her fault. It was that stupid truck dude.

I hear more footsteps coming in the room. "Matt all the boys are here now. We all came to tell you we love you. And we miss your silly personality." Im trying I am! In my head im screaming but in like im not moving.

Jules POV

Matt's been in a coma for a couple weeks now. All the boys and Madison and I are visiting him. I was holding his hand and some of the boys went to the waiting room.

A couple hours after im still here waiting for him to wake up. The boys went home but they left the car for me. "Matt please! I beg of you. Please wake up! I love you matt." I got frustrated so I was walking out the door.

I took one last glance at him. The doctor came in the room. "If he doesn't make any progress were gonna have to cut him off." "NO PLEASE GIVE HIM A CHANCE!" I started crying and screaming.

I ran over to Matt. "Matt please wake up! I can't let you leave me. Your family, and friends with miss you so much. I'll miss you like crazy!" He didn't move. "visiting hours are over" the doctor said to me.

I got up and was walking away. "J-Jules" I heard a weak voice say. I turned me head to see Matt open his eyes. "MATT!" I ran over to him and hugged him.

I started crying into him. "Matt I missed you so much!" I was crying so hard by now.

Matt's POV

When Jules said she would miss me like crazy and said she loved me it clicked. Something just made me wake up. I hugged her tightly. "You're right I did hear you. I tried so hard to wake up Jules! I love you so much!!"

"Well let's get you home mr. Espinsoa!" The doctor said with a smile. He did a couple tests on me and told me to be careful. He unhooked me and Jules took my hand "let's go home." I smiled and I picked her up.

She drove home and we opened the door. The boys didn't know I woke up she wanted it to be a surprise. They all looked at me. "MATT YOURE AWAKE" cameron screamed. I hugged all of them. "I love you guys. Thank you!" They all smiled. "We miss you matt. But Jules missed you to most."

I looked at her she blushed. "Well we're gonna have to hangout tomorrow but for now let's get some rest!" Nash said.

I looked at Jules and she was smiling so big. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I kissed her on the lips. She kissed back and we never broke free. After a while we did. "I love you so much Julia" I said hugging her.

"I love you more espinosa" she said laughing. I put her down. "Julia grier. Will you be my girlfriend?" "YES A MILLION TIMES YES!" I kissed her again and we laid in her bed and we fell asleep. I'm glad I can call her mine now.

Julia's POV

HE ASKED ME OUT OMFG! Sorry I've been waiting for this moment. We cuddled and fell asleep.

I woke up and matt was still asleep. I took a quick shower and changed into jeggings, a sweater, and combat boots. I did my makeup and I walked out into my room and matt was awake. "Good morning sleepy head!" I said kissing his cheek.

He changed and I took his hand and we walked into the kitchen. Surprisingly everyone was awake. "GOOD MORNING LOVE BIRDS!" They screamed. I looked at Matt confused. "Wait how'd you know?" "We heard matt ask you out. DUH!" Jack G said in his best sassy girl talk.

I laughed and took a seat next to hayes. Matt then sat on the other side. They made pancakes so we ate those and they were yummy! We cleaned our dishes and went into the living room. "What are we doing today?" Hayes asked.

"Well someone can keep matt home because his birthday is tomorrow! And well we need to get presents." Nash said. "Me and Madison and hayes can because we already got him presents!" I said smiling. They nodded and they all went to go shopping.

"So... Know what?" I asked. "LETS SWIM!" Madison screamed. We laughed and got changed into swimming suits. We all met back by the pool. Grabbed Matt's hand and jumped in with him.

We had chicken fights it was me and hayes against matt and Madison. Who won? DUH me and hayes!! Me and Hayes high fived and starting singing "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!"

Matt playfully punched my arm. We all laughed and decided to get out. I changed out of my swimsuit and just but on the same clothes and re did my hair and makeup while Madison took a shower.

I went downstairs with Madison and wanted to pull a prank on them. "Okay so here's the plan.." I told Madison the plan and she agreed.

Madison dressing in black and had a fake knife. She tuned off the lights put fake blood on me. "HELP MATT! HAYES!" I screamed. "JULES WHATS WRONG?! OMG!" Madison but the fake knife in me and it squirted fake blood.

"HAYES STAY BACK!" Matt screamed. Matt and hayes ran over to me. "JULES ARE YOU OKAY?!" They were actually crying. Madison started laughing and so did I.

"OH MY GOD I HATE YOU GUYS!" They screamed and good thing Madison was vining this! We laughed our heads off and soon enough Matt and hayes laughed too. "Oh that was good!" Madison said and we did a hand shake.

Soon aged the boys came home with presents for matt but they hid them. We ordered pizza and put in a movie. I snuggled with matt and kiss him. "Love you matt." "Love you too Jules!" I fell asleep on matt because I was tired.

Short chapter butt I'll post later today!!