26

(Julia's POV)

My mom shakes me awake telling me I need to start getting ready. I get up and change into clothes. I pick out maroon leggings and a black crop top that had 3/4 length sleeves.

I put on my black vans finishing the outfit. I then took a seat in my vanity and started my makeup. I put mascara on finishing it then straightening my hair.

I grabbed my phone and stuffed my charger in my carry on. I grabbed my luggage and went into the living room. I feel someone hug me from behind and I turn to see Nash.

"I'll see you soon sis" he says and I hug him. Then Hayes comes running to me and he picks me up and twirls me around.

"I love you" he says and I smile.

"I love you both very much" I say and hug them both. My mom then comes up to me and hugs me.

"Be safe, have fun with Lotti, I love you very much" she says.

"I will and I love you too" I say and kiss her cheek.

"Don't forget me!!" Sky screams and I bend down and pick her up and give her a big hug.

"I love you Sky, I'll see you soon" I say and kiss her. She smiles and I put her down. I grab my luggage and load it in my moms car. Madi comes running over and hugs me.

"Come back soon" she says and I nod. I get in my moms car and wave at everyone. I see someone running to my house and notice it's Matthew. My mom reverses out of the driveway and drives away leaving Matt alone.

Once we get there I get all my things. I hug my mom one last time and go in the airport. The lady announces my plane and I walk to it going through security.

I text Lotti saying I'm flying over. I board my plane and sit in my seat. I fall asleep in the first couple minutes.

I wake up and notice we're landing. I grabs my carry on and wait until they let us off. I go out and grab my luggage. I look around and see a bunch of girls and pap surrounding someone. It's probably Lotti.

"Lotti?!" I scream and she turns around and breaks through everyone and runs to me. I meet her half way and we smash together hugging.

"I missed you so much Julia" she says and I cry of happiness seeing her. I laugh noticing we're both crying.

"C'mon" she says when the pap surround her once again. I grab my things and we run out of the airport to her car. We get in and she drives away.

"Oh my gosh Lotti, that was a lot of people!" I say and she giggles.

We arrive at her house which is just across the street from mine.

"My parents are gone for the next two weeks" she says and I nod. She opens the door and screams and I cover my ears. I look into her house and scream too.

"Cammy!" I scream and run in before her and hug him. He laughs and kisses my forehead. Lotti comes and rips me out of his grip and kisses him. I make a gagging noise and they glare at me and I chuckle.

"You do it with Matt so it doesn't matter" Cam says and I look down. Lotti slaps his arm and he makes a confused face.

"What they do!" He says.

"Cam shut up" Lotti says and then Cam realizes. He runs over to me and picks me up and I start crying into him.

"What did he do?" He asks. I look him in his brown eyes.

"He called me horrible names because my old bullies forced me to kiss him and he thinks I cheated and I swear I didn't" I say and he grabs my head and kisses it.