Meeting New People

Julia's POV
I woke up still in Matt's grip. I look over at the clock and it says 10:30. I get up from the bed and walk downstairs and there's a note.
Hi guys I had to go to work today but I left you guys some money have fun and be at the griers by 1 love you!! -mrs. Espinsoa
I wonder who the griers are? That name sounds familiar but I can't figure it out. I walk upstairs and shake matt.

"Morning matt your mom had to work she left money and she said be at the griers by 1. Who are the griers?" "Oh yeah I forgot nash grier and hayes grier their my friends from vine." I thought about it for a second. "Oh yeah I remember nash!" "Well wanna come with me?" "Sure I'm just gonna go to my house to grab some clothes then I'll be back bye." I say as I kiss his cheek.
I grab my penny board and ride home.

I get home to see my mom watching tv in the living room. I hug her "hey so matt invited me to the griers were going over at 1 is that okay?" "Uh sure!" She said nervously. "What? What's wrong?" "Well I'll guess you'll find out over there." I was confused but I brushed it off. I went upstairs and I took a quick shower and straightened my hair and put on light makeup. I put on jeggings and a white t-shirt and my floral vans.

I grab my penny board again kiss my mom and brother goodbye and well my dads always on business trips so ya. I then went back to Matt's house. He came outside with his penny board and we rode to the griers. "My mom said I'll find something out here but I don't know what." Matt shrugged his shoulders and we finally arrived. Matt knocked on the door and a tall boy with brown hair and blue eyes opened it. I recognized it as Nash. "Hey matt! Oh and hi Julia!" "Wait how do you know my name?" I got confused because I never met him in person. "Oh my mom told me she said she had something to tell you when she gets home."

We all went downstairs to the basement and I saw a adorable little girl. "Hi I'm skylynn! But call me sky!" "Hi sky im Julia nice to meet you!" She gave me a hug and matt snapped a picture. "Why the picture?" "Because you're cute with kids" he said smiling. "Oh well send me that!" Sky pulled me to her dollhouse and I saw a ton of horses. "Let's play horseys!!" I laughed at played with her while the boys played video games.

We kept playing then mrs. grier came down. "Hey Julia may I speak with you and nash upstairs please?" "Yeah sure!" I say and I walk up with Nash. I saw my mom sitting there too. "Mom what are you doing here?" "We have to talk to you both." I sat down and listened.
"Um well... Actually can we talk another time I don't wanna tell her yet." Mrs grier nodded. "Wait. What? Why?" I got really confused. "I don't wanna tell you guys yet another time!" I just nodded and my mom went home.
I went downstairs and sat next to matt. "What was that about?" "They told me they'd tell me another time." He put his arm around me "it's probably nothing special." "Yeah."

After a while me and Matt had to go home but this time I had to go to my house because the last day of school is tomorrow!!! Since matt lives so close to me like 5 houses down we rode together. He kissed me forehead "I'll see you tomorrow beautiful sweet dreams." "You too cutie" I said to matt then walked inside my house. I ate dinner then took a shower and took off my makeup. I put my hair in a bun so it will be curly tomorrow and I changed into pajamas. I crawl into bed and I fell asleep rather quickly.
*beep beep*

Ugh my alarm clock had to wake me up really early again. But thankfully it's the last day of school!! Since I took a shower last night I'm good I changed into a white sundress and black sandals. I took out my bun and my hair was curly. I went downstairs to eat breakfast and grabbed my backpack and Luke usually drives me and Matt to school. We picked him up and went to school.

I went to my locker and saw madison. I ran up and hugged her. "HI MADISON!" "HI JULES!" We laughed and grabbed our books. We talked as we walked to math class. Me and Madison had almost every class together but ELA and me and Matt had every class together. I took my seat and we watched a movie. Before I knew it the bell rang.

This went on for every class we watched movies but lunch we ate. After school I usually wait for matt to be done at football practice but since football season has been over with we decided to walk home. Madison was walking with us. "Let's all come to my house so we can celebrate!" Madison said. We all agreed and started walking to Madison's house.

When we got there we swam and laughed and just had a great time. After swimming we decided on watching scary movies. I changed into some of Madison's pajamas since we're all staying the night. We made popcorn and got pop and we put in the purge. This movie is awesome but it scares the poop out of me. I cuddle into Matt's chest and get closer everytime it got scary.

"OH MY GOSH" I screamed as the lights went out. It was storming outside so the lights went out. I was shaking so matt pulled me closer. He rubbed my back "it's okay baby you're fine." I settled down more. "I SHIP YOU GUYS SO HARD!" Madison screamed and took a picture of us on my phone. "Give me back my phone!" I took it and looked at he picture. Matt looked at it over my shoulder. "awh we're cute!" I kissed his cheek and posted the picture on Instagram with the caption 'he's the best❤️' and I tagged him. He posted it as well with the caption 'snuggling with the best friend' and he tagged me. of course a ton of people followed me and someone people shipped it and some hated on me. "who's that slut matt you can do way better" I said reading a comment. "Don't listen to them Jules. You're a beautiful girl and I love you." He kissed cheek and smiles at me.

The lights came back on and we continued the purge. "Can we play truth or dare I just feel like playing that" I say. They agreed and we start playing. "Okay madison you start" matt says. "Uh okay.. Matt truth or dare?" "Dare!!" "I dare you to kiss Jules on the lips" she says with a wink. Oh lord. I look over and him and I blush. He smiles and leans in then kisses me and well let's just say I fell for my bestfriend. I did have feelings for him but now I know they are for real. He pulls away and smiles. "Okay moving on... Jules truth or dare?" Matt asked me. "Uh truth.." "Do you like anyone?" "Uh.... N-no" I say stuttering. "Okay Madison truth or dare?" I ask her. "Dare!" "Okay I dare you to ask taylor out on a date." She likes taylor yes, taylor caniff. She asks him out and we continued watching the purge and I fell asleep on matt.

Matt's POV
I did feel sparks when I kissed her but I don't think I like her I mean I do but.. It's complicated.
I woke up to Jules crying. I look up and she's crying in her sleep. "N-no!" I hug her and she wakes up. "Are you okay Jules?" "Yeah I just had a nightmare.." "What was it about?" I asked curious. "S-someone was gonna kill you and It felt really real." She said crying. "I just don't wanna lose you matt." "I'm right here Jules Im not going anywhere I promise!" She snuggled into me and we fell back to sleep.
I woke up to my phone ringing I picked it up
"Hello?"
"Hi matt? It's Julia I went home when you were asleep can you come over please?" She was crying when she said this.
"Yeah of course I'll be right over!"

I told madison and she went back to bed. I grabbed my penny board and rode over really fast. I barged in to door and ran to her room to see her crying on her bed. I pulled her to my chest "what's wrong beautiful?" I asked hugging her tightly. "I'm adopted" I was shocked. I mean we all knew she didn't look like her family. "It's okay Jules Im here for you okay? I love you." "Thanks matt I love you too." All I could do right now is be there for her. To not know who her actual parents are. To find out the people she grew up with aren't related to her. That must really suck. She cries into my chest and falls asleep and slowly after I do the same.

So yeah she's adopted can anyone take a guess who might be her parents? I'll update maybe tomorrow! Hope you're enjoying!