5

Julia's POV
*2 days later*

I woke up and Madison was packing. wait why are you packing? "Well magcon was canceled but don't worry good news!! We're all staying at a vacation house for the summer! Matt called your mom she's fine with it!

"YAY!!" I screamed and took a shower. I changed into shorts with a t-shirt and black vans. I packed all my stuff and we went to the lobby. The boys were waiting for us. I went over to shawn and kissed him. We've been dating for 4 days and it's alright. He's kinda shy though."Now we don't have to leave each other!"

He smiled and hugged me. Then the car pulled up and we started driving to the house. When we got there we all gasped it was gorgeous. I grabbed my luggage and ran into the house to be the first to pick my room. I ran upstairs and found the perfect room.

It over looked the pool then in the distance was the ocean it was beautiful. "DIBBS!" I screamed and everyone was jealous.

After we all unpacked in our rooms we decided to go to the beach. I changed into a coral bikini and went to Madison's room and we shared a bathroom which was cool because it had two showers!

I went into her room and she was changed and we walked out together. The boys all ran from behind us and jumped in the ocean. Me and Madison laughed and tanned for a bit.

Then after a little we both ran into the ocean and swam with the boys. Shawn pulled me under and kissed me under the water. I went above the water "you're too cute!" I said and he laughed. "Hey let's all go inside and get ready for a party!!"

We all dried off and we went back to the house. I dried my hair and straightened my hair. I changed into a sundress. It was a blue one and I put on black heels. I curled Madison's hair and she put on a pink dress and sicker heels.

We did each others makeup and took a picture and posted it on ig. I got a lot of likes but I usually don't.

We went downstairs and found the boys as usual waiting for us lol. "You look beautiful!" Shawn said to me. I blushed and kissed him. Then matt came over to me. "You look really pretty" he said to me. "thanks matt!" I said and hugged him.

We went into a car and Cam drove us. We got to some dudes house and we went inside. Me and Madison went into the kitchen and she handed me a drink. I usually don't drink but I'll have one.

Turns out I had 4 whoops. I was kinda drunk. I was dancing with random dudes. This dude pulled my wrist and he pulled me against him and he kissed me. Since I was drunk i kissed him then I pushed him off.

Shawn walked over to me crying. "We're done!" "No shawn I pushed him off!" He shook his head and ran out. I slapped the dude that kissed me and ran after shawn. I was drunk so I fell over. I started crying. "NO SHAWN IM DRUNK DONT PLEASE!"

He looked back at me and ran back to the house. I didn't mean to kiss back I was drunk and for a second I thought he was shawn. Madison came over to me. "What the hell julia?!" "I didn't mean to im drunk and I thought it was shawn!" He hugged me. "It's okay jules let's get you home."

We all got in to car and drove home. We got home and I ran to Shawn's room. I saw him crying. "Shawn please im so sorry I was drunk and I thought he was you for a second!" "It's whatever julia were done." He shut the door and I ran to my room.

I took a shower and changed into pajamas. I laid on my bed and cried. Then someone knocked on my door. I stood up and opened it. It was matt "hey I know what happened ari and I don't blame you, you were drunk." I hugged him. "Thanks matt for believing me."

He laid on my bed and I snuggled with him and fell asleep.

I woke up and went downstairs since matt wasn't there. I saw Madison making pancakes with taylor. I laughed because some of them were burnt.

best friends?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें