17

Julia's POV

We went downstairs and we ate dinner which was pizza. After dinner we ate cake and sung happy birthday to matt.

Then we did presents but I already gave him mine. After that the doorbell rang and matt answered it. It was madi and taylor. They came in and hugged matt and gave him presents and he looked shocked.

He's shocked because they basically left him. But he put a fake smile on his face and let them in and I giggled. Madi saw me and came over and hugged me and I just stood there. "What no hug?" She asks.

"You haven't talked to me since last year?" I said and she just looked at me. I pushed passed her and went over to Lotti

"she thinks she can come into my life again after a year of no talking?" I said.

"Julia she meant the world to you. She got you through everything" Lotti says and I look at her. "You're talking her side?" I ask and Lotti shook her head "no im not im just saying she misses you" she says.

I roll my eyes "no she doesn't" I say "I do miss those times but she's changed and not in a good way" I add. I walk over to Matt

"How's your 18th birthday going?" I ask "Wonderful thank you for asking" he says.

"I'm happy you're staying for the summer" he says and I nod "me too."

He intertwined his hand with me and he gives me a cheeky smile which causes me to smile.

"Your smiles are contagious espinosa" I say and he laughs "So are yours Grier."

I kiss his cheek "I'm tired" I say "you're always tired" Matt says and I laugh "true" I say. He leads me to the couch and he sits down and pulls me next to him. I lean my head on his chest "Happy birthday Matt" I say "Thanks Jules" He says and I fall asleep.

I wake up in my room. How did I get here? I question myself but I just shrug. Oh wait toady's my birthday I say to myself and laugh. I hop out of my bed and run into the bathroom and take a shower. I run back into my room and change into a lilac tank top with some jeggings and black vans.

I striaghten my hair and slip in some rings and put on a gold necklace with a J on it. I apply my makeup and slip my phone in my pocket. I walked into the kitchen and was tackled by my brothers "Happy birthday Julia" They said in unison and I laughed "Thanks guys!" I say and my mom hugged me "happy birthday julia" she says "thanks mom" I say and smile.

My mom hands me pancakes and I devour them. I wash my dish and run upstairs and brush my teeth. The doorbell rings and someone answers it. I turn to walk out of my bedroom and jump at the presences of Matt "you scared me" I said and he laughs and hugs me "happy birthday Jules" he says and kisses my check. I smile "Thanks Matt!" I say.

He blindfolds me and leads me somewhere "Its for you present" he says "I'm scared" I say and he laughs. "Take the blindfold off" He says and I do. "Matt oh my gosh" I say and smile brightly.

I see a guitar in front of me as well as a microphone and some art supplies because I love to draw also. I run over and hug him tightly "you didn't have to do this" I say and he smiles "yeah but I wanted to for my favorite girl" he says and I smile. I turn around and run over to the guitar abd oick it up and look at the mircophone. "You're singing tonight" He says and I nod. He helps me bring them up to my room with the art supplies too.

"I wanna sing now" I say "yes!" he says and I laugh.

I set up the microphone on its stand. I then get the gutair and wrap the strap around me. I quickly tuned the gutair and warmed my vocals.

He sits on my bed and I start to sing 'How You Get The Girl' by Taylor Swift

Oh Oh Oh.
Oh-oh.