The Beginning

Julia's POV
I woke up on a Saturday morning with the sun shining in my face. I could smell pancakes baking on the stove downstairs.
First let me tell you about myself. My name is Julia miner but you can call me Jules. I'm 16 years old and I have one brother Luke. I have a couple friends but only 2 bestfriend. One is matthew Espinosa me and him are really close he's just the best. The other is madison anchor she's like my sister I never had and we all live in the same neighborhood. I have long brown hair and blue eyes I look nothing like my brother which is weird. I always ask my mom why I don't but she just always says I don't know. I'm an outgoing funny person and I love to eat lol. I don't like labeling me but I'm pretty skinny.
Anyways I jump out of bed slip on my slippers and head downstairs to see my mom making pancakes. Man do I love me some pancakes! Of course Luke is already down there stuffing his face. "Good morning Julia" my mom always calls me Julia but my friends call me Jules. "Good morning mother" I say and grab 3 pancakes off the stove. I sit next to my brother. He's only a year older then me, he has light brown hair with brown eyes. Both my parents have brown eyes too but I still look somewhat like them.
After I finish my breakfast I clean off my plate and walk upstairs to my bathroom. I jump in the shower and shave my legs. After my shower I decide to get changed. I change into high wasted Jean shorts and a pink crop then slipped on my black vans. *ding* I look over to see someone texted me
Matt- come over im really bored!
Me- be over in 2 minutes.
Matt- being your bathing suit also!
Me- okay
I put my phone in my pocket and grab a light blue bikini and but it in a bag and I just put on some mascara because my face wasn't breaking out today. I quickly straighten my hair and I grab my penny board and head downstairs. "I'm going over to Matt's house!" I scream to my mom. "Okay be safe love you!" I shut the door and start riding to Matt's house.
Shortly after I rang his doorbell and he opened it "hey beautiful" he always calls me that and I love it. Me and matt have been bestfriends since 3rd grade. "hey matty baby" I hug him and I set down my penny board. "So what we gonna do today?" "LETS GO SWIMMING!" Matt screams in my face. "Okay okay calm yourself!" I laugh and I grab my bag and run in the bathroom and quickly change into my swim suit. I go to the living room to see Matt's mom. "Hello mrs. Espinosa how are you?" "Oh hello Julia im wonderful yourself?" "Im doing good!" I love mrs espinosa she's like my second mom. "COME ON JULES YOURE TAKING FOREVER!" "Well it was nice seeing you but I better go so he can stop wining!" "Alright darling see you later!"
I walk out to the pool but don't see matt. "Uh matt where'd you go?" Suddenly I feel two hands grab me and throw me. I suddenly feel cold water all over my body. Then I realize matt through me in the pool. I held my breath and pretend I'm not coming up to scare him. I hear matt jump in and pick me up. "Jules are you alright?! Oh no are you alive?!" I start to laugh and he just dropped me again. "I thought I killed you Jules!" I just keep laughing my head off.
"Hey guys get out of the pool because I'm going to run to the store be safe guys love you!" Mrs espinsoa says. We wave and climb out of the pool. It starts to down pour on us and we run into the room. "Let's just watch a ton of movies you go change and I'll make us some popcorn." I nod my head and go into the bathroom and change out of my swimsuit. The door knocks and matt says "hey wanna borrow some of my sweats?" "yes please!!" I open the door but his eyes are closed and I grabbed them from his hand and laughed. I shut the door and changed into them. "What's so funny?" Matt asks me. "You're just too cute" I say and ruffle his hair. He blushed and we built a fort and we handed me the popcorn. We cuddled and watched Netflix.

We watched hannah Montana because why not lol. After a while I started to get tired and fell asleep in Matt's arms.

I suddenly woke up to the door opening. "Oh sorry to startle you honey!" I look up to see mrs. Espinosa with bags in her hands. "Oh no you're fine, here let me help you." I squirm out of Matt's grip and help mrs. espinosa put the groceries aways. "So what have you two been doing while I was gone?" "Well it started raining so we built a fort and watched hannah Montana but I fell asleep." I say looking at the time. "Oh shoot it's already 6!" "Hey I don't mind if you want you could stay the night!" I hug her "thank you mrs. Espinosa I'll go call my mom!"

My mom was fine with it because she loves matt. I walk back downstairs to see matt still sleeping. I laugh and walk into the kitchen. "That smells amazing what is it?" I say looking at the oven. "Oh it's just pizza" mrs. espinosa says laughing. I start laughing and sit down next to her. "You know I always thought you and matt would make the perfect couple!" I blush and smile looking at him. I mean he is adorable and I love him as a friend but just as a friend. "Haha thanks but I think we're just gonna stick to friends for now." "Oh but when you guys do date I know it'll last for long."

The pizzas done so I went over and kissed matt on the cheek. "Hey guess what?" He smiles and sits up rubbing his eyes. "What?" "Well I'm staying the night and there's PIZZA!" He ran to the kitchen and grabbed 3 slices. I laugh and grab only one slice. We all sit down and eat and have small talk. "Thank you for the pizza and letting me stay mrs. espinosa!" "Oh anytime you want to honey!" Matt grabs my hand and walks to his room. I throw my hair in a ponytail and jump on his bed. "What shall we do?" "Well I'm lazy so let's just watch tv." I agree and I snuggle up next to him and he puts a blanket over us. He kissed my forehead and says "goodnight princess." I smile and look up in his hazel eyes. "goodnight matty." And with that sleep took over my body.

Hey guys short chapter but I decided to start a new story because I didn't really like the other one but I hope you enjoy this one!!