7

Julia's POV

I woke up and I was in my room. I got up and showered then changed into a sundress with sandals. I put on my makeup and a necklace. I got Matt's presents from under my bed. One of them was a new beanie.

Another was a new penny board. Another was a box of pancake mix because he loves pancakes. It's meant for a joke. And the last one was a necklace he'll probably put on his keys. It opens up and it's a picture of the very first time we met and we were hugging each other.

I wrapped them up and went into Matt's room. He was still sleeping. I lightly shook him "good morning birthday boy!!" I said and kissed his cheek. He looked at me and smiled. "Good morning Jules."

He got up and I left so he could shower. I decided to give him the pancake mix one now and pretend this is the only present I got him. I grabbed it and left the rest in my room. I went downstairs and Madison and taylor were cooking eggs together like a cute couple.

I helped them set the table and the boys had all their presents for matt. "Hey sis" nash said. I walked over to him. "Yeah what's up?" "What'd you get for matt?" "A few things!" I said and matt walked down.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!" We all screamed. He smiled "thanks guys!!" There was balloons and party decorations everywhere. We all hugged him and we ate together. After we finished I screamed "PRESENT TIME!!" I said clapping my hands.

They laughed and all of them went first. Mostly just like boy stuff and all that jazz. "So this is the present I got you It took a while too find and it was expensive." Matt smiled and opened it up. "YAY PANCAKE MIX!!" He screamed and hugged me.

"Julia that's a horrible gift for you boyfriend!" Nash said. "Nash its fine I love it!" Matt said. "I have a couple more presents I'll go get them. I got up and rolled my eyes at nash.

I grabbed the last presents and went back to matt "here!" He first opened up the penny board then the beanie. "I love it Jules thank you!" "There's more!" I said excitedly. He opened up the necklace. "It's amazing Jules! Thank you so much!" I smiled and took it from him.

I turned it around and showed him our engravings then I opened the necklace. He looked like he was gonna cry. "I love you Jules." He hugged me and kissed me. "Thank you! And thank you all!"

We went outside and he tried out his new penny board. I got mine and went riding with him. "I love it Jules!" He said over the wind. I smiled and we stopped.

"Hows your birthday going so far?" I asked him. "Amazing! And it's even more amazing that you're mine." He winked and kissed me. Everytime we kiss I get butterflies in my stomach. "I love you." "And I love you." I said back.

We rode back to the house. We had lunch plans then we threw a party for him. We got in Nashs car and we drove to the restaurant where matt wanted to go.

We got in and all ordered our food. It came out shortly and we dug in. It was delicious!!

After lunch we went to the park and just swung on swings and hung around together. "Hey get a picture of me matt!" I said handing my phone to Madison. She got a picture of us hugging like the first time we met.

She also took one of us kissing that I'll post later. "Thanks Madison."

We drove back home and we set up for the party and people started to come. Matt didn't know it was a surprise. Aaron was keeping him busy outside. We all hid and turned off the lights.

He opened up the door "why aren't the lights on? Jules I swear if you're pulling a prank I swear.." "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I vined the whole thing.

I laughed at him and hugged him. He was shocked. "Awh thanks guys!!" He hugged everyone. "HIT IT DJ!" I screamed and the music started blaring.