8

Matts POV

I woke up and remembered today is Julia's birthday. I grabbed her present I got her which was half of a necklace. I had the other half. It was a bestfriend one.

On the back i engraved happy birthday to my bestfriend who I will always love. -matt

I then wrapped in up. I also got her a signed one direction poster. I actually met them and got them to sing happy birthday for her!

I showered and changed into some clothes then went downstairs. She was already awake. "Why you up so early birthday girl?" I asked her. "Didn't get a good night sleep last night" she said.

I went over and hugged her. Then everyone came down "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES!" The screamed. She laughed "thanks guys!!"

We wanted to do presents for her first. All the boys wanted to go first then Madison then me. "Okay I got you something then 2 things for some friends of mine" I handed her the bracelet. "

"matt I love it!!" She said and hugged me. I then handed her to poster and she flipped out. "ONE DIRECTION SIGNED THIS AND WROTE MY NAME! MATT HOW?"

I smiled and turned on them singing to her. She watched and stared crying "HOW? WHEN? WHERE? THANK YOU!" She attacked me with hugs.

She then hugged everyone "thank you all so much!" She came up to me while the boys went to cook breakfast "how matt?"

"I saw they were at the airport on the news and yeah." She had the biggest smile on "thank you so much matt I love you." "You're welcome and I love you too!" I have her a kiss and we went into the kitchen and ate.

I then got a phone call "I'll be right back." I went into my room.
"Hello?"
"Hey matt it's dad"
"Hey dad what's up?"
"Uh well you gotta come home today because you have meet and greets all week"
"Omg I totally forgot okay I'll catch a plane at night"

I hung up and then i remembered its jules birthday! Now I feel horrible I have to leave her for a month. Damn it!

I went downstairs and I planned on just leaving without tell her. That's the best thing to do right? I'll call her when I get on the plane.

Julia's POV

I keep re watching the video of 1d i literally love it. "You like it huh?" I turned to see Matt. I laughed "YES!"

I was already dressed so we decided to go out and go get lunch. I decided on going to Olive Garden.

We got into Cameron's car and he drove. We got there and nash and Hayes hugged me. "THIS IS OUR FIRST BDAY OF YOURS TOGETHER!" They screamed. I laughed and hugged them.

They got me a new Mac which was so awesome! We went into Olive Garden and ordered and ate. It was delicious!

Cameron drove us back home. I didn't want a party I just wanted to be with them. Matt posted a picture of me and him hugging and laughing. 'Happy birthday to my beautiful bestfriend I love you' I liked it.

I commented also and hugged matt. "I loved the IG post!" "Good" he said smiling. This as been the best birthday yet. I'm finally 17!

I then saw my brother Luke twitted "happy birthday to my sister that I miss. But I guess you forgot about me :(" I called him instantly.

"LUKE I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT YOU!"
"Seems like it you have two other brothers that love you"
"Luke I love you! You guys could be really great friends! Okay once we get back we're gonna party together!
"Okay I love you happy birthday!"

I hung up. I looked at the clock and it was 5:00. We are gonna play wii and have a party ourselves.

Matt's POV