20

(Julia's POV)

"J wake up" Lotti groans and I fall off of her.

"Ouch" I say rubbing my arm. Lotti laughs and I join in with her. I finally push myself off the ground and go into the kitchen and eat a poptart.

I run upstairs to brush my teeth and change into my outfit for the plane ride. It consists of skinny jeans with a gray crop top and I throw my hair into a pony tail.

I do some makeup and go back downstairs to see Lotti running around. I laugh at her as the doorbell rings. I answer it to see a smiling Matt. He kisses me and comes in.

"You girls ready?" He asks looking at me then Lotti and we both nod. I hug my mom and so do Lotti and Matt. Since Nash and Hayes went back to Cali they're gonna pick us up from the airport.

We walk out to the taxi and get in. He turns on the radio and Lotti's song 'Baby I' comes on and we smile jamming out.

We arrive shortly to the airport and we unload our bags as Matt pays the taxi man. We go through security and all that jazz.

"Oh my gosh my three favorite people" someone says behind us and we turn to see a girl around 14 years old.

We all smile.

"Can I get a picture with you all I love you guys so much!" She says

"Of course sweetie" Lotti says.

We get in a pose and take a smiling one then a funny one. We all hug her.

"Thank you for being a supportive fan of all of us" I tell her and she smiles and nods.

She runs off and we board our plane. I sit in between Matt and Lotti. I put my hand on Matt's.

"Excited to see yours boys?" I ask and he nods.

"Excited to spend the summer with you as well" he says and kisses me. I smile and look at Lotti who is on her Twitter following some fans.

I put on my head phones and listen to Lotti's music. I lean my head back and drift to sleep.

My earphones get knocked off. I open my eyes and see we've landed and Lotti knocked them off.

"As much as I love you for listening to my music we gotta go" she says and I laugh.

I get up and grab my carry on and we head to get our luggages. When we do so we look for Nash and Hayes. When I see Nash I run up and hug him and Hayes.

Everyone exchanges hugs and we load the car.

"Let's go see my boys" I say.

"What about me?" I hear someone say. I look into the back seat and see Cam.

"CAMMY!" I scream and jump on him and hug him.

"Hey Jules" he says and I smile.

"Okay now can we go see my other boys" I ask and Nash starts driving as me and Cam talk with Lotti.

We pull up to our house and we unload the car and walk through the front door. As I imagined it they were all there waiting.

"My boys" I scream and run up to them and we all group hug.

"I missed yall so much" I say tearing up.

"We missed you too J" Aaron says. I smile and hug them individually.

"I wanna congratulate all of you. You guys are getting so big and it makes me smile. Like Shawn your album is coming out soon. Jack and Jack your still coming out with songs. Nash and Cam are coming out with a movie together. All of you honestly make me smile so much" I say and let some teas of joy slip.