23

(Julia's POV)

"What do you mean J?" Lotti asks. I look at her.

"If he actually cares he'll show me" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"You and your games" she says then leaves. I walk out of my room and into Shawn's.

"How you doing?" I ask him. He glances away from his phone to me.

"Better" he says and I nod.

"Thank you for being nice to me last night" he says smiling.

"That's what friends are for" I say and walk back downstairs. I grab my guitar out of my room. I then grab a water bottle from the fridge and go outside. I walk to the beach which is right behind our house.

I sit down and start strumming and singing to songs. I start playing Over Again by One Direction just because it's in my head. After playing a bit and recording it for fun I set my guitar down and lay down in the sand looking at the sky.

"You know I'm shocked you're not famous" I hear someone say. I look and see Matt. I look back at the sky and ignore him. He lays down next to me but stares at me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks. I just close my eyes wishing I could disappear.

"Julia I'm sorry okay! I don't want to loose you again. I just thought since you guys dated before" he starts.

"No Matthew doesn't matter if we dated before. You should've trusted me" I finally say something.

"I did.. I mean I do" he says.

"It was so much better when we were best friends" I say quietly.

"What are you trying to say?" He asks.

"Nothing, it just was better like no drama" I say and he nods.

"You okay?" He asks and I shake my head no. Before he can say anything I stand up with my guitar and walk back to the house with Matt hot oh my heels.

"J, talk" he says. I turn around to face him "it's nothing" I say and he sighs and walks to his room. I fall on the couch and close my eyes trying to take a nap.

But of course someone ruins it.

"Julia" Hayes whines. I groan and sit up "what?" I whine.

"Nash just got a call and he wants to talk to you" he says and I stand up and walk to Nash's room. I stop at the doorframe and knock. He looks and waves me in.

I sit on his bed and he ends the conversation he his having on the phone. He looks at me and sighs.

"Oh no" I say as I see the sadness in his eyes.

"Who died?" I ask and he giggles.

"No one" he says putting his hand in his hair.

"Then what?" I ask confused.

"Well I just got a call saying they want all the boys to go on a small tour" he says and my mouth drops open.

"What? When? Why?" I ask.

"The tour starts in 3 days. It'll last a couple months. Mom doesn't want you to stay in this house all by yourself and she wants you to go to Virginia since you can't come on the tour, trust me I already asked" he says and I start to cry.

"What's wrong?" He asks standing up and sitting next to me hugging me.

"You guys are leaving me! I can't leave Cali I have no one back home please don't make me go back there" I whine like a three year old.