19

Chapter 19

(Julia's POV)

I wake up on the couch and feel a lot better. I look at the time and see its 11 am. Wow I slept a lot.

I get up and take a shower and change into a new outfit. I'm wearing ripped skinny jeans with a white tank top with a leather jacket and combat boots.

I straighten my hair and do my makeup. I slip my phone in my pocket and someone knocks on the door. I turn to see Lotti and I smile.

"How you feeling?" She asks.

"Much better" I say and hug her.

"I'm going to the studio to record a song wanna come?" She asks and I nod.

(A/N Lotti is basically Ariana Grande but not. She looks and sings like her and she's getting famous but their names are different!)

We walk to my car and I drive to the studio. We get out and Lotti greets people and introduces me.

She gets in he booth and records a song titled 'One Last Time'

She sang and I smile at her while she did. She came out and I ran over and hugged her.

"That was so good Lotti!" I say.

"Thanks J" she says.

After she sings a couple more we head back to my house.

"I miss Cali" I say and she nods agreeing.

"You're leaving?" I hear someone say. I turn to see Matt.

"No! I just miss it" I say. I turn to Lotti "you're staying for the summer right?" I ask.

"I might have to leave" she says and I sigh.

"Wanna make a YouTube video?" Matt asks.

"YES!" I basically shout and he laughs. I love making YouTube videos.

He sets up his camera and stuff. We decide to do a Q&A because why not. We start the video and answer a bunch of questions.

Mostly about our relationship and Matt without hesitation said we were dating and I smiled.

Matt looked mad reading a question.

"What's wrong?" I ask and he shakes his head "nothing" he says.

I grab his phone and read it.

"Why are you dating Julia. Like honestly she's a total bitch and a slut like date me instead" I say to the camera.

The usual hate I get and it does hurt but I'm kinda use to it by now.

"Doesn't matter she's a fake fan anyway. Whoever hates on you doesn't truly support me because you mean a lot to me" he says and I kiss his cheek.

We end the video and he edits and posts it.

"Can we do a responding to hate video for my channel?" I ask.

"Julia it's just gonna make you and me upset" he says and I shrug.

"Oh well" I say and he nods.

I start recording and read off some comments and we just say our thoughts.

"She probably is secretly dating all of them at the same time and when she gets hate she goes and cries for attention because she can't take it and she has no mommy to cry to" I say out loud.

I fight back he urge to tear up.

"Yeah some comments I can't take so what I'm human. And no I'm not dating all the boys and plus two of them are my brothers. You wouldn't like it either. Being hated on for being friends with someone and dating someone isn't fair. Not like I'm hating on you and your boyfriend/girlfriend" I say

"Julia it's okay" Matt says.

"I shouldn't have done this video you were right. I just want you all to know that you can piss off. My life is far from normal but I'm trying to live a normal life. Some of these comments I believe are true and it makes me cry because I'm weak. Make fun of me honestly don't care" I say and get up and stop recording.

"Baby I told you we shouldn't have done this" Matt says.

"Okay you were right! Happy?" I shout.

"Their just haters that have no lives" he says.

"Go listen to Shawns song 'A Little Too Much" he says and I nod.

(A/N anyone who is feeling alone or afraid or useless you're not! If you think no one cares you're wrong I care! Go listen to Shawn Mendes' song "A Little Too Much" it'll make you feel better I know it. Smile more:) )

I smile at his words "I love that song" I say and he agrees.

"I miss everyone" I say pouting.

"They're all going to Cali" Lotti says and my eyes wide.

"They are?!" I scream and she nods and I fall on the bed and scream. Matt looks at me like I'm crazy which I am.

"She's been waiting for them to Cali and now they're there but she's here" Lotti says and I nod.

"Just go" Matt says and I look at him.

"What?" I ask.

"Go back to Cali I know you want to I don't want to be the person holding you back" he says.

I look at Lotti then back at Matt and smile "come with me" I say and he looks at me.

"Really?" He asks and I nod.

"Come for the summer and then you could move maybe. I don't want to leave you" I say and he smiles.

"Go pack sir!" Lotti says and I laugh.

Matt kisses me then leaves to go pack. I smile at Lotti and she wraps her arm around me "let's go pack" he says and I clap.

We run into my room and pack for me then pack for her. It basically took 2 hours.

I walk into my moms room and tell her about us wanting to go back to Cali and she agrees. I hug her and kisses her cheek.

"You guys will leave tomorrow morning if you want" she says and I nod.

I put our luggages by the door for tomorrow. Lotti comes down with her purse "starbucks?" She asks "of course" I say and she laughs.

I grab my phone and tell my mom. We get in my car and drive to starbucks.

We order our drinks and sit down to drink.

"So what's going on in your love life?" I ask Lotti.

"Nothing really. Still looking" she says and I nod.

"I still think you and Cam would be cute" I say and she smiles.

We talk about Cali and finish our drinks.

We go back into the car and make a pit stop at the mall to pick up some clothes then the studio so Lotti could pick up something.

She comes back in the car looking happy.

"What?" I ask

"Well my song is number one on the charts" She says and I gasp and hug her.

"Congrats Lotti!!" I say and she smiles.

We turn on the radio and her song comes on and we laugh. We drive home and watch Netflix mostly. I text Matt quickly telling him about tomorrow.

Jules- leaving tomorrow morning just come to my house
Matt- alright! I'm gonna get an early test goodnight love you!
Jules- love you too

I put my phone down and put my head on Lotti's shoulder. She takes her phone out and snaps a picture of us doing the duck face. She posts it and so do I.

She's getting so big and I'm so proud of her!

We turn off the TV and go on social media. I then off my phone and snuggle into her and fall asleep.

Long time no see! I'll try to update more this weekend!!!