Feelings

Julias POV
I woke up and I got a phone call from my mom saying I had to come home. I went home and she told me I was adopted. I knew I didn't look like them but why'd they wait so long to tell me? I immediately called matt because he always makes me feel better. I started just crying and be comforted me.
I woke up to see Matt staring at me. "Good morning jules" he said smiling. "Morning matt, thanks for being there for me last night." "No problem Jules I'll always be here for you not matter what." He hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. "It just surprised me you know? I just wonder who my birth parents are." He nodded his head and I decided to take a shower. I took a quick one and got dressed.
I put on jeggings what a purple crop top and my black vans. I left my hair it's natural wavy self. "To get your mind off things wanna go to the park?" Matt asked me. "Yeah sure! Let's go!" We went downstairs and I kinda ignored my "mom" because I was mad at her. We walked to the park and just talked. He took his hand in mind and continued walking. Everytime he holds my hand or kissed my cheek I get butterflies in my stomach.
We got to the park and swung on the swings. "I'm just mad at my mom because she waited so long to tell me." I said looking down. "Maybe she wanted to wait until you were older so you can take it in better." "Well I'm not so that didn't work!" I kinda snapped at him. "Well sorry I'm just trying to help you!" Matt said to me. "Well it's not working" I yelled. "Why are you overreacting?"
"Because you don't know how this feels matt okay?! Cut me some slack!" I stormed off and ran to my house. Maybe I was overreacting but he could cut me some slack because I just found out yesterday! "Honey what's wrong?" "Don't talk to me I'm not your daughter." "Excuse me young lady I am legally your mother wether you like it or not I don't care!" "I WISH YOU NEVER ADOPTED ME!" I screamed at cried.
I ran to my room and slammed the door. Then someone knocked on my door. "Leave me alone!" "It's Luke." I got up and opened the door. "Hey are you okay?" "No I just found out I'm not related to any of you." I just sat back down on my bed. "Hey I'm still gonna be your brother it doesn't matter if I'm not your blood I still love you!" I hug Luke "thanks Luke I love you too."
I went to text matt but I forgot were "fighting" I guess. I got another knock on my door. "Who is it?" "It's matt" I opened the door and he looked me in he eyes with sympathy. I engulfed him in a hug and cried into his chest. "I'm so sorry matt I was being a total bitch to you I just snapped at you its just a lot to take in." "It's fine Jules your mom told me you guys got in a fight."
I sighed "yeah she's just really difficult. And she doesn't even care what I'm feeling." "It's okay Jules." "No it's really not." I just looked down and felt sad. "Wanna sleep at my house?" "YES PLEASE!" I screamed.
I got my pajamas in a bag and a extra set of clothes for tomorrow. We walked over... More like matt gave me a piggy back ride. "Thanks matt, I really don't deserve you." He dropped me. "Yes you do Jules im far from perfect." "But you're always there for me even when I screw up." "Because you're my best friend and I love you!" He kisses my cheek. There go all the butterflies.
We got to his house and I changed into his sweats because I just love them. "Wanna make a YouTube video with me?!" "YES but what about? WAIT I KNOW LETS BAKE CUPCAKES!" "YES!"
He set the camera up and I got out all the ingredients. "Hey guys so im gonna make a baking YouTube video with my best friend JULES!" I waved and smiled at the camera.
We mixed the batter and I took the spatula and smeared it all over Matt's face. "IM GONNA GET YOU!" He grabbed the camera and chased me around the house. Thankfully his parents aren't home or they would kill us. He grabbed me and threw me on the couch and started tickling me to death. "M-MATT S-STOP!" I said In between laughs.
He kisses my forehead and went back to the kitchen and we had a food fight with flour. "You're cleaning this all up." I said laughing. Finally the cupcakes were done and we ate them all whoops! "Okay guys so if you enjoyed give it a thumbs up and comment if you want more videos with Jules. Okay love you bye!"
After matt cleaned it up we watched tv and I fell asleep listening to Matt's voice.

I woke up and went to the bathroom to change into my clothes. I came out and matt was up. "you look beautiful." He said and I blushed. He came over to me and kissed me on the lips. "I'm gonna go get ready then wanna go to your house?" I nodded my head at went to the kitchen. "Hi mrs espinosa!" "Oh hello darling! Has my matthew step up and ask you out yet?" "Oh no! Haha" "oh well it never stops talking you! Julia this julia that." I blushed at this moment. "Don't wanna be rude to ask but do you like matt?" "Yeah I do but don't tell him!"
"Hey Jules let's go!" "Bye mrs. Espinosa!" "Goodbye sweetie!" We walked outside and started to go to my house. "You and my mom seem close." "Yeah you're mom is like my second mom. She's the best!" He smiled at me and kissed me on the lips again. Why does he keep kissing me were not dating or anything? "Hey so there's a party tonight wanna go with me? Madison's coming too!"
"Yeah sure! I gotta get ready lets go!" I got home and no one was home but oh well. I went upstairs took a shower and picked out a purple flowy dress and I curled my hair. I put on some foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, and a little eyeliner. I walked out of the bathroom and matt was staring at me.

"You look gorgeous Jules." He said I blushed and he kissed me once again. Maybe he's starting to like me but I don't know. "Thanks matt you look good yourself." He grabbed my hand and we drove to the party with Madison. We stepped out and went into the house. It was taylors party so Madison went running up to him.

"Stay by me okay?" Matt ask/told me. I nodded my hand and followed him. We danced and all I smelled was alcohol and it was nasty. I don't plan on drinking because that's nasty. Matt left after a little bit. Guess sticking by one another didn't last long. I went over to see Madison sucking taylors face.

"Keep it PG kids!" I laughed at them. "Whatever." Madison rolled her eyes jokingly. I started to walk around to look for matt. He wasn't in the living room, or the bedrooms, or dining room. Where is this boy? I went outside to see Matt making out with some slut. "Wow matt, just wow!" I bursted into tears. "No Jules wait!" "No matt it's whatever we're not even dating continue!!" I screamed at him.

I was crying and ran to Madison I grabbed her and pulled her into the car. "D-drive home please." She just nodded.

We arrived shortly at Madison's house. She gave me pajamas and I changed into them. You might ask why I'm crying? Well matt lead me on by kissing me. Also because I really like him but I guess he just leads girls on and breaks their hearts!

"Now tell me what happened." "Well matt was making out with some chick and it just hurt me he's been leading me on and he just breaks my heart!" Madison hugs me "it's okay Jules don't worry it'll all be fine!" I just watched tv and fell asleep to Madison playing with my hair.

Matt's POV

I went outside to get some fresh air because it was really hot in there. Some fan was there and well she was pretty hot. She kept flirting with me then all of a sudden she was kissing me and I kissed back for some reason. Then Jules yelled.

She's right we're not dating so why does it matter? Why was she crying? I just don't like seeing her hurt. I started crying too because I don't like hurting her. I called Madison
"Hey Madison wheres Jules?"
"She came home with me, what's it like leading on girls?"
"What are you talking about?"
"You've been leading on Jules and then you kiss some girl and break her heart!"
"IM SORRY WHERE IS SHE?!"
"My house but she's sleeping"

They took my car so I ran to Madison's house. I knocked on the door and Madison opened it. "Go away matt she doesn't want to see you." "I need to see her please."

"Wait until she wakes up." I went into Madison's room and see her sleeping. She looks pale and tears running down her face. I did this to her. I screwed up and I didn't mean to. She suddenly shot up and screamed. "Hey it's okay what's wrong?" She just continued to cry. "Why would you do that to me?" "It was a fan Jules she kissed me and I don't know why i kissed back I just did im a teenage boy!"

"And I'm a teenage girl and I wouldn't do that!" "We're not even dating Jules!" "No my name is Julia just leave me alone!" And she pushed me out the room and shut the door.

I'm gonna upload either later tonight or tomorrow. Some drama in the book! Hope you're enjoying!