14

Julia's POV

Someone smacks me and I wake up. I realize Lotti smacked me while she was asleep. I laugh and she wakes up "did I just smack you?" She asks and I nod and we both laugh. I take a quick shower and change into a red sweater because it's Christmas Eve!

I run into the kitchen and shout "MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!" And they all run in and laugh. I run and hug sky "I missed you sky" I say. "I missed you too juju" she says and I smile.

"Hey j come here" nash says. I walk over "what's up?" I ask. "I really like Lotti" he says "I say ask her out" I say.

"I'm going to on midnight" he says and I laugh "very cheesy grier" I say and he laughs.

The doorbell rings and I answer it. "OMG" I yell. It was both the jacks and taylor. I hug them all "why are you guys here?!" I shout. "We wanted to spend Christmas Eve with the griers!" Taylor shouts and I laugh. They all come in and exchange hugs with everyone.

"Guys this is my best friend Lotti" I say and they all say hi. I pull taylor to the side "im so sorry about you and madi" I say "thanks j" he says and I hug him.

"I'm sorry about you and matt" he says "both of our ex's like each other i guess" I say and I hug him.

He kisses my cheek and I smile.

I help them all unpack and hayes hangouts with them while nash and Lotti hangout.

I smile seeing everyone together on Christmas Eve. Well almost everyone but the ones that mean the most.

We all take a photo and I post it 'merry Christmas from my family to yours' I say and I tag everyone. "Awh that caption is cute" Lotti says and they all agree. I smile and my phone beeps

Matt- merry christmas
Julia- you too matt
Matt- im sorry jules
Julia- it's good

It's actually not that good. I miss him so much and it kills because I can't keep going after him. My phone beeps again

Matt- my mom baked cookies and insisted i bring some over so is it okay if i come?
Julia- sure you can say hi to the boys

After a couple minutes the doorbell rings "I'll get it" I say and open the door to see matt. I smile "hi" I say and he smiles "hey jules" he says and I invite him in.

He hands me the cookies which I give my mom and the jacks attack him. I laugh because their so cute towards each other. I look at taylor and he looks kinda mad and sad looking at matt. I walk over and grab his arm "it's okay" I whisper and he looks and me and smiles "thanks" he says and I smile.

I turn my head to see Matt looking at me and he walks over "hey taylor" he says. I look at taylor and taylor looks at me then back at matt "hi matt" he says.

Matt hugs him "im sorry about you and madi I loved you guys" he says and taylor hugs him "too cute" I say and they laugh.

Matt looks at me and smiles and I half smile. Lotti comes running over "oh hi matt" she says. "I've never met you properly so hi I'm matthew" he says and hugs her. "Hi matthew im Lotti" she says and I smile at her.

"So you're jules best friend" he says "yeah more like sisters" she says. Something beeps and i then around and pick up my phone. I click it on and realize it's Matt's

Madi- hey babe

I look at matt and see him looking at me. I throw his phone at him and grab my jacket and phone and storm out of the house. "Ugh" I scream. I gotta stop. But he told me they wernt dating. He told me he still loved me. It's just all lies!