⎡𝟭𝟬⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡⎦

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 1 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘰

After being dragged out of my house by Felix, I groan and throw myself onto the couch.

Chan: What the fuck do you want? Why'd you have to drag me out here so early in the morning?

Felix: Dumbass, it's 2 in the afternoon. Plus, you've been locked up in your room sulking ever since you quit looking for Jeongin. It's way past the time you should have come out and had some fresh air.

Chan: The fuck will getting fresh air do for me? Is doing this gonna help me find Jeongin? No, so-

Felix: Actually, it will.

Chan: What?

I look at him, confused.

Felix: Just follow me.

He grabs my hand and starts walking towards a coffee shop down the street.

Chan: Why the fuck are we in a coffee shop?

I look around and see couples being sweet to each other, bringing back bitter memories of when Jeongin and I used to go out on dates.

Felix: Look over there.

He points to the corner of the shop and I see exactly who he's talking about.

Sitting alone in the corner of the shop is Changbin, Felix's boyfriend.

Dressed in all black with raven hair and tattoos, a dark vibe is practically radiating off of him.

We walk over to his table and sit down, Felix immediately starting to eat Changbin's face off while I look away in disgust.

Chan: Can y'all do that at least when I'm not here?

They pull away and Changbin chuckles.

Changbin: Hey man, how you doin'? I heard you been looking for some boy for a while.

Chan: Yeah bro, things aren't doin' so well.

Changbin is my closest friend after Felix, and they actually met because of me.

We have a brotherly bond, it's unbreakable.

We usually share our problems with each other, but with Changbin's job as a hacker, he can barely make time for Felix.

We still keep in touch though, making short phone calls every now and then and sending texts on holidays.

Felix: Changbin, did you get the file?

Changbin: Of course I did, baby.

Changbin hands me a file and motions for me to open it.

I flip it open and see a picture of Jeongin on the front page.

I look and see Felix and Changbin looking back at me with a stupid grin.

Felix: Look at the next page.

He wiggles his eyebrows and I playfully roll my eyes, flipping to the next page.

My eyes widen and my jaw drops when I see what's written on the page.

All the information about Jeongin, including his phone number, current address, where he usually visits, people he hangs out with, and so much more.

Chan: Dude! How did you get all this?!

Changbin: I am one of Asia's best hackers after all.

Changbin looks at me with a proud smirk.

Chan: Damn, you're the best, bro.

Felix: Okay okay, we already wasted 2 years. Now stop shitting around and go get your man!

?: Bitch, stop right there.

I turn around and see another two of my close friends, Jisung and Minho.

Jisung: Channie boy, you can't go meeting Jeongin looking like this! You need a glow-up!

Minho: Baby, I think he looks fine-

Jisung: No! To the salon we go!

Jisung grabs my hand and starts dragging me somewhere.

Chan: Yeah, hello to you too.