⎡2𝟰⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡⎦

After staying up all night watching movies and thinking about Jeongin, we all fell asleep on the couch.

The effects really took a toll on me as I groan because of my back pain.

I get off the couch and look around to see Hyunjin and Jeongin still sleeping.

But I feel jealousy rise up in my stomach when I see the position they're in.

Hyunjin has his arms and legs wrapped around Jeongin, while Jeongin is cuddling into Hyunjin's chest.

They look adorable, but that should be me in the place of Hyunjin!

(𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠💗😅, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢!)

Jeongin: Chan... you're awake?

Jeongin flutters his eyes open and sees me standing.

He notices the position he and Hyunjin are in, so he slowly takes Hyunjin's hands and legs off him and gets off the couch.

Jeongin: Do you wanna-

Chan: Why were you in that position with Hyunjin?

Jeongin: Chan, what do you mean?

Chan: Why were you cuddling with him? You never did that when you were with me!

Jeongin: I developed that habit after you left me, it's just how I sleep now.

Chan: You sure you didn't do that on purpose?

Jeongin: Chan, why would I do that?!

Chan: To make me jealous! You know I love you and-

Hyunjin: Guys, what happened? Why are you yelling?

Jeongin: Chan is-

Chan: Hyunjin, you know I'm trying to win Jeongin back but you two still cuddle like this when I'm here? It hurts to see that, you know?

Hyunjin: Chan, I didn't do that on purpose. You know I have a habit of hugging whatever is next to me when I sleep. Please don't misunderstand us, I have a boyfriend- well, not my boyfriend yet, but he will be soon.

As soon as Hyunjin mentions his "boyfriend," the tension in the room goes away.

Jeongin: Are you talking about the boy you saved last week?

Hyunjin: Yeah, he's so cute, you know?

Chan: Wait wait wait, I want in on this stuff. Who is this dude? Do you have a picture?

Hyunjin: I do, give me a minute. I have a few on my phone.

He takes his phone off the table and unlocks it.

After scrolling through his camera roll, he smiles and turns the phone towards us so we can see.

My eyes widen as soon as I see the pictures, and I can see that Jeongin is having the same reaction.

Jeongin: Hyunjin, the boy you were talking about is Seungmin?

Hyunjin: You know him? Why didn't you tell me? Are you guys friends?

I look Jeongin nervously since he explained what happened between him and Seungmin a few days ago.

Hyunjin: Honestly, this is a great opportunity. We can meet up at a cafe later today, kind of like a double date, but none of us are actually couples. Perfect bonding time for you and Chan, and I can work on making Seungmin fall for me! How does that sound?

Jeongin: I-I... It's just-

I can tell Jeongin is having a hard refusing Hyunjin since he looks so happy and excited about it.

Jeongin: Well, okay. I guess we can do that...

Jeongin looks at me and I look back at him with wide eyes, silently mouthing "why did you say that?"

He mouths back "I don't know" and looks away.

Hyunjin: Okay, I'll call him right now. I won't tell him it's you guys, so we can surprise him!

How the fuck is this gonna work out?