⎡𝟵⎦

⎡𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗫⎦

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 1 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘰

Felix: Chan, you can't be like this. We have to keep trying.

Chan: We've been searching for Jeongin for the past 2 years! We haven't found anything yet!

Felix: Does that matter? Do you really want to give up?

Chan: No, but...

His eyes tear up as he looks down.

Chan: He changed his number because of me. How am I even gonna face him if I find him?

Felix: We can think about that later, let's just get back to work, okay?

Chan: No, this is useless. I should just give up and move on.

Felix: Chan...

Chan: Th-thanks for everything you've done for m-me...

He stands up and wipes his tears, his lips displaying a fake smile.

He lightly waves goodbye and walks out of my office.

I sigh and pick up my phone, dialing a number.

After a while, the person answers the call and I immediately get to the point.

𝙊𝙉 𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇:

Felix: Hey babe, I need you to find someone for me.

Changbin: Ok... mind giving me some more details?

Felix: His name is Yang Jeongin, he's Chan's ex.

Changbin: Oh, the boy you and Chan were looking for the past 2 years.

Felix: Shut up, don't gotta rub it in. Just give me details like his number, address, stuff like that.

Changbin: Damn, y'all are really going full-on stalker mode on the poor boy, aren't you?

Felix: I only called you because you're a hacker and being you're boyfriend would mean the job would be done for free, but I can go to someone else if you want me to. I heard Minho's had a glow up since he graduated high school, Jisung called me and told me how hot he is. I can just go to him-

Changbin: NO! Don't go to him! I'll do it for free. Just don't go to him.

Felix: Ok then, I'll need that file by the end of this week.

--

𝑂𝑘, 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠, 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔🥰, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛.🙄 𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 2 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠, ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟.👌

#𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑥4𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒💗