⎡2𝟵⎦

⎡𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗡⎦

I blush at the nickname and shake my head.

Jeongin: Everything is fine-

I gasp when he suddenly squeezes my thigh, dangerously close to my crotch.

Jeongin: Ch-Chan, what are you doing?

I try to ignore the tent forming in my pants, but it's getting harder every second.

Chan: I think we have a problem, don't we? Do you want me to fix it?

He pulls over into an empty parking lot of an abandoned gas station and finally looks at me, smirking at my sweaty, flustered state.

I nod and without saying anything else, he gets out of the car and walks over to my side.

He opens my door and pulls outside, pushing me into the backseat.

Closing the door behind me, he gets in and hovers above me.

Chan: Are you okay with me doing this?

Jeongin: I-I don't know, we just started dating-

Chan: We may have just started, but I think the feelings were there for much longer, right?

He's true, actually.

After asking him out, I realized that I've never moved on from Chan, I just locked away my feelings and pretended they weren't there.

Chan: I know we've already had sex, but this time, it'll be pure love. No lust, okay?

Jeongin: Then... take me.

~

My eyes flutter open and I look to my side to Chan sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around my waist.

(𝑁𝑜 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 13 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒-🙏😭)

Flashbacks from last night rush into my mind and I start blushing.

Wait, shit I'm still naked and people can probably see me if they look closely enough into the windows of the car.

I try to get out of Chan's grip, but he's too strong.

So much for working out to get stronger.

Chan: Baby, why are you moving so much? Go back to sleep.

Jeongin: Channie, we're still naked. What if people see us?

He groans and gets up, slipping his t-shirt over his upper half.

Chan: I'm only listening to you since you called me Channie.

I smile at him and start putting on my clothes.

After both of us are fully dressed, Chan starts driving and stops after a while in front of a house.

Jeongin: Where are we?

Chan: At my house.

Jeongin: Why though, you could've just dropped me off at my house, you know?

Chan: No way I'm just gonna leave you like that after last night. I need to take care of you.

Jeongin: You don't need to-

Chan: I want to.

He opens the door for me and scoops me into his arms, a yelp escaping my mouth from the sudden action.

I wrap my arms around his neck, scared of falling off.

He walks into the house and carries me into a room, which I'm assuming is his from all of the pictures of him on the walls.

He takes me into the bathroom and gently places me down in the bathtub.

Chan: Clean yourself up as best as you can. I'll be in the kitchen making us something to eat. Call me if you need my help, okay?

I nod and start undressing when he leaves.

As I slowly pour the water over me, I smile to myself.

He's taking care of me so well.

I half expected him to be a dick and kick me out of the car, but he did the total opposite.

I think...

I did the right thing trusting him.