⎡𝟯⎦

⎡𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗜𝗡⎦

Chan is here?

No, he can't be!

What if...

Innie falls for him again?

Or worse...

What if he still loves him?

I can't let that happen!

Not after everything Innie's been through because of him.

All those restless nights and days spent crying, I've seen them.

I had been there for Innie when Chan wasn't.

He doesn't deserve Innie.

Seungmin: Jeongin, let's go. I don't want you to remember any unnecessary flashbacks because of that jerk.

Jeongin: O-okay...

We stand up and I wrap my arm protectively around his shoulder when Chan passes by.

He notices us and his eyes widen.

He opens his mouth to speak but I quickly pull Innie out of the cafe.

Seungmin: Are you okay?

Jeongin: Y-yeah, I just wanna go home.

Seungmin: Okay, I'll walk you home, alright? It's not safe for you to be out alone.

Jeongin: Ok, thanks...

We start walking in awkward silence, neither of us wanting to speak first.

I clear my throat and look at Innie, who's blankly staring at the ground.

Seungmin: Innie, are you really okay? You haven't been as happy and outgoing as you were before for the past 3 years. Is it because of Chan? Does he still affect you?

Jeongin looks up at me, hesitating to speak.

Jeongin: That's the thing, I don't know. I so badly want to forget him, to hate him. But I also crave for his warmth, his love. I don't know what to do...

I quickly hug him when I see his eyes tear up.

Seungmin: Don't worry, you need to figure anything out just yet. Just avoid crossing paths with him, yeah?

Jeongin: B-but-

Seungmin: Jeongin-ah, only you and I know how much that guy broke you, the amount of pain he put you through. Do you want that to happen again?

Jeongin: N-no...

Seungmin: Then promise me you won't talk to him.

I raise my hand and hold it out in front of him.

He slowly places his hand on top of mine with a small smile.

Jeongin: Promise.

--

𝑂𝑚𝑔, 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦𝑦𝑦𝑦! 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑦.😢