⎡22⎦

⎡𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗡⎦

Agh, how am I supposed to explain what happened to Innie?

He's gonna hate me after he finds out!

Chan: Hyunjin, I think you deserve to explain what happened.

I look up to see Chan glaring at me, hatred visible in his eyes.

Jeongin: Chan, how about we talk after we get home? I think everyone needs some time to think before we start this, hmm?

Chan: Fine, get in the car.

We get inside the car and Chan drives to Innie's house, the whole ride filled with silence.

After we walk into his living room, both Innie and Chan look at me.

Jeongin: Are you ready to tell us? I can ask Chan to do it if your not.

Chan: Fucking bitch, you lost your voice or what?

Hyunjin: I-I...

I look at the ground with teary eyes, not knowing how to start my sentence.

Chan: I'll tell you what happened, Innie.

I look up and Jeongin is looking at Chan, his face filled with curiosity.

Chan: Back then, I was still in the process of changing from my old self, so I thought the best way was to be in a relationship. A year after you left, Hyunjin came as a transfer student from Australia. A week or so later, he asked me out.

Innie looks at me in shock.

Jeongin:  Hyunjin, you knew what he did to me by then. Why did you ask him out? And you didn't tell me you came to Australia just a year after!  You lied to me!

Hyunjin: I-

Chan cuts me off with a smirk.

Chan: And that wasn't the worst part. We dated for 6 months, I even moved in for a month.

Jeongin: Then what happened? Are you two together? Were you lying to me too, Chan?

Chan: No no, that's what I'm getting to. After 6 months, he dumped me for someone he was cheating on me with.

Jeongin: Hyun...jin?

Chan: Yeah, he cheated on me with a girl.

Jeongin: Hyunjin, you really need to explain yourself!

I gulp; I can tell he's really mad since he called me by my actually name instead of a nickname.

Hyunjin: Look, I know what I did was wrong, but back then I was so impulsive and didn't think about the consequences of my actions. After you told me what Chan did to you, I was so angry that I wanted to get revenge for you. That's why I did that.

Jeongin: But I told you not to do anything!

Hyunjin: I KNOW! I know you told me not to do it! But I still did and...

I let my tears stream down my face as I try to finish my sentence.

Hyunjin: I'm... so s-sorry... b-both of you...

At this point, I'm full-on sobbing, my body shaking violently from the pressure.

I keep repeating "I'm sorry" over and over again.

After a while, I get up and wipe my tears.

Hyunjin: I should go. I wanted to apologize to you Chan, that's why I wanted to talk to you. I'm so sorry for everything I've done.

I turn around and start walking towards the door, but someone pulls me back by my hand.

I look behind me see Chan holding my arm.

Chan: Hyunjin, as much as I hate to say it, I think you deserve a second chance.

Hyunjin: W-what? You do?

I look at him in shock, but he only smiles back.

Chan: You made a mistake, yes, but you learned from it and changed, If I got a second chance, then why don't you?

Hyunjin: Well, I just thought you'd be mad at me...

Chan: And I am, but at least now I know that you did it for a reason and not just because you were a fuckboy. Besides, you were kind of the final turning point for my personality.

Hyunjin: So... are we good now?

Chan: Yes, but I have a question. Are you bi or gay? 'Cuz you dumped me for a girl.

Jeongin: Oh my gosh, Hyunjin liking girls? Best joke ever.

Hyunjin: Shut up, Innie. And Chan, that was just some random slut I paid to sit on my lap. I'm not attracted to girls.

Chan: Okay, because I was honestly offended. She didn't even look that good for you to replace me with her.

Jeongin: Ok so now that all of that is cleared up, do you guys wanna stay over for a movie night?

Hyunjin: Sure!

Chan: W-wait, me too? 

Jeongin: ...

Chan: ...

Hyunjin: ...

Jeongin: Sure.