⎡𝟴⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡⎦

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 2 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰

Chan: Hyunjin, what happened? Why did you wake me up so early?

I rub my eyes and look around to see my boyfriend, Hyunjin,  and his group of friends standing in our room.

Yes, our room.

I moved in with Hyunjin about a month ago, but we've been dating for half a year.

Hyunjin smirks and looks at his friends.

Hyunjin: We're breaking up. Pack your stuff and get out.

Chan: What? Y-you're kidding, right?

Hyunjin: Do I sound like I'm kidding? Hurry up and leave, my girlfriend is moving in this afternoon.

Chan: Girlfriend? So you were cheating on me?

Hyunjin: Yes. You may have given me a few good fucks, but you were never enough for me. So I found someone who was.

Chan: W-what?! But I did everything for you! How could you just leave me?

Hyunjin: Look, I was never serious about you. You were just another one of my toys. You don't mean anything to me. Never did, never will.

Why does that sound familiar?

Wait...

That's what I said to Jeongin when I broke up with him...

Now I know how he felt when I dumped him.

Aaah, I was such a jerk!

Hyunjin: Are you deaf are what? Get out!

I flinch and slowly get out of bed, stepping into the closet to pack my clothes.

Hyunjin and his friends leave and I break down into tears.

But I'm not crying because of Hyunjin, but because of Jeongin.

Why was I such a jerk?

Why did I make such a dick move?

I need to apologize to him.

~

After packing all of my stuff, I walk downstairs and see a girl sitting on Hyunjin's lap.

Hyunjin notices me and smirks, smashing his lips onto the girl's lips.

I look at them with a blank expression.

Shouldn't I feel pain when I see that?

Why is the only thing I can think of Jeongin?

What's wrong with me?

~

After calling my best friend, Felix, and explaining the situation to him, he picks me up and we go to his house.

Felix: Damn, karma played you well.

Chan: Shut up, you're not making it any better.

Felix: I told you not to dump Jeongin, but you didn't listen. Now you know how he felt.

Chan: Honestly, I don't even feel that bad because of Hyunjin.

Felix: Then why were you crying when I picked you up?

Chan: I don't know... I kept thinking about how much of a jerk I was to Jeongin, the guilt is eating me alive.

Felix: Then why don't you just call him and say sorry?

Chan: He blocked me on all social media, moved, and basically cut off all contact with me.

Felix: Dang.

Chan: I feel like just saying sorry isn't enough, I just want to... have him in my arms again...

Felix: You want him back?! After everything you did to him, you want him back?!

Chan: I don't know, okay? I don't know why I'm feeling like this!

Felix: Dude, I think I might know...

Chan: Okay then, tell me.

Felix: What if, you love Jeongin?

Chan: What? No. If I loved him, I would know.

Felix: But think about it. Instead of just playing with him for a month or two like you did with your other toys, you dated him for a year.

Chan: That... doesn't mean anything.

Felix: Sure. But anyway, you don't feel sad that Hyunjin broke up with you.

Chan: He's a jerk, why should I feel sad?

Felix: Okay then. But now you not only want to apologize to Jeongin, but you also want to have him in your arms.

Chan: So what?

Felix: So that means, you love him. You always did, your ego and fuckboy personality just got in the way.

Chan: Really?

Felix: You're so dense. How did you not notice your love for Jeongin for the past two years? Dumbass.

Chan: I'm not a dumbass! I've changed. But I really need to find Jeongin and apologize.

Felix: It'll take a while, but I'll try to find his number.

Chan: Thanks dude.

Felix: No problem, mate.