⎡𝟳⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡⎦

Seungmin: So what? I'm still not gonna tell you if that's what you're expecting.

Chan: Why?

Seungmin: What do you mean why?! All you ever did was hurt him! Do you know how much pain he went through because of you?!

Chan: I-

He cuts me off, his voice even louder than before.

Seungmin: You knew he was insecure about his body, but he still let you fuck him. Why? Because he loved you! You knew he was poor, but he still bought you expensive gifts, using up all of his savings. Why? Because he loved you! But what did u do? You left him! So tell me, why the fuck should I tell you where he is?!

Chan: I know you hate me, I would if I were you. But please give me a chance, I've changed. I love Jeongin, and I want to show him that...

I look down, kind of ashamed.

I hear him scoff and click his tongue.

Seungmin: You want him back? Well, guess what, you won't get him. Because I will.

I snap my head up at him and look at him with wide eyes.

Chan: Wh-what are you saying?

Seungmin: You heard me right the first time. I'm going to make Jeongin fall in love with me.

Chan: Why?

Seungmin: Why? Because I love him. I've loved him since 7th grade, and I've been with him through everything.

Chan: No, I'll win him back.

Seungmin: And what makes you think that?

Chan: I...

My mind goes blank.

He's right. What makes me think I can win Jeongin back?

After everything I've done, he'd be a fool to forgive me.

Seungmin: Exactly, you have nothing. So back off, I won't even ask how you got his number, just leave.

Chan: Wait, it was actually Jeongin? He said it was the wrong number!

Seungmin: You actually believed that shit? He said that because he didn't want to talk to you.

Chan: But that means he heard everything I said!

I have a chance.

I can win him back.

Chan: I'll make him fall for me harder than he fell the first time, you just watch me.