⎡𝟯𝟴⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡⎦

I drive to the hospital with Hyunjin and Seungmin following behind us in Seungmin's car.

Suddenly, traffic piles up and we're stuck between a long line of cars.

Chan: Fuck this traffic! Baby, give me a minute. I'll carry you and run to the hospital.

I get out of the car and open the door to the backseat.

Jeongin: Channie, I'm okay. These wounds don't hurt, they probably don't even count as wounds. 

Chan: Are you sure?

He nods and I get into the seat next to him.

Jeongin: I said I'm okay, why are you still coming in?

Chan: Well, the traffic is gonna take a while to clear up, so we have quite a bit of time in our hands...

I smirk and Jeongin just rolls his eyes and playfully hits my arm.

Jeongin: Gosh, why are you so horny? We can't fuck right now, literally, anyone can see us!

Chan: The windows are tinted-

Jeongin: That's not the point. It hasn't even been too long since we last did it. My legs still hurt, you know?

Chan: Fine...

I get back into the driver's seat and my eyes widen when the traffic starts clearing up all of a sudden.

Chan: You're right, we would have been screwed if I did anything back there.

Jeongin: Told you~

Without any more traffic, I drive to the hospital and get out of the car.

I open the door to the backseat and help Jeongin get out.

Chan: Should I carry you-

Jeongin: I'm fine, I can walk. Just give me some support and I'll be good.

Chan: Alright.

I put his hand over my shoulder and wrap my arm around his waist.

We start walking into the hospital, Seungmin and Hyunjin joining us not too soon after.

After I pay the bill and the nurses take Jeongin and Hyunjin into a room to treat their wounds, Seungmin and I sit down in the lobby.

This is so fucking awkward, what the hell?

Chan: Uhm, Seungmin. In the cafe...

Seungmin: Mhm, what happened?

Chan: I didn't get to apologize to you properly. I'm sorry.

Seungmin: No problem, actually, I have to apologize too.

Chan: For what? Whatever you did was because of your mental state, you didn't have control over that.

Seungmin: No, when you saved me from that old guy that night, I didn't thank you. In fact, I was really rude to you. That wasn't because of my mental state, it was just me being an ass.

Chan: Oh, no problem.

He smiles and my heart straight up dies at the sight.

Chan: I can see why Hyunjin fell for you.

Seungmin: Sorry, what?

Chan: You have a cute smile.

He thanks me and starts blushing.

He's probably not used to receiving compliments, he gets flustered even when Hyunjin praises him.

Before I get a chance to say anything else, someone clears their throat behind me.

I turn around and see an angry Jeongin standing with his arms crossed.

Jeongin: You think Seungmin has a cute smile? Cuter than mine?

Chan: U-uhuh b-baby that's not wh-what I-

I mentally curse myself for stuttering so much, but it's not my fault.

Jeongin looks fucking scary with that expression.

Chan: You're the cutest for me, baby, you know that...

Suddenly, he and Hyunjin burst into laughter.

Jeongin: Damn right I am! You should've seen your face, you looked terrified!

Hyunjin: Dude, you were fucking hilarious! I didn't know Jeongin scared you that much!

Seungmin: Gosh, leave him alone. Poor boy almost shit his pants.

Seungmin says with a mocking smile as if he's trying not to laugh with them.

Jeongin: Ok guys, let's stop teasing him and go home. I'm tired.

Chan: Sounds good, let's go.

We get into our cars and I drive to Jeongin's house while Seungmin drives to Hyunjin's house.

After I pull into his driveway, we get out of the car.

He waves to me and I lean against the car, waving back.

After he goes into the house, he opens the curtains and waves again through the window, smiling widely.

I wave back, smiling just as much as him.

He closes the curtains and I sigh.

He's so cute.

How the fuck will my heart handle this?

--

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝑂 𝑀𝑈𝐶𝐻 𝐹𝑂𝑅 1𝐾 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝑆!!!!😭🙏🥳

𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠!

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠!😘💗