⎡𝟯𝟰⎦

⎡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡⎦

I wake up to the light shining in my eyes through the window, looking around and remembering how I ended up here last night.

I look down and see Jeongin cutely snuggling his head into my chest.

As slowly as possible, I take his hand off my stomach and get off the bed.

I walk into the bathroom and freshen up.

Looking through his closet, I realize all of his shirts are too small for me, even the oversized ones.

I find a pair of sweatpants that might fit and put them on.

Chan: I guess I'm going shirtless today.

I smirk, imagining Jeongin's reaction to me being shirtless inside my head.

Oh, wait.

I should go make him some hangover soup, his head is gonna hurt like hell after how drunk he got last night.

I walk into his kitchen and start taking out the ingredients I need.

~

After making the hangover soup, I grab a bowl and pour it in.

Just as I'm about to go wake Jeongin up, he walks into the kitchen, wearing a super oversized hoodie and shorts you can barely under it.

Jeongin: Ughh, my head hurts-

His eyes widen when he sees my exposed upper half.

Jeongin: Channie! Why don't you have any clothes on!

Chan: I do, I have pants on.

Jeongin: B-butt you're not wearing a shirt!

Chan: I couldn't find any that fit me. And it's not anything you haven't seen before.

His face turns red after the last part.

Chan: You look really cute when you blush. Here, I made you some hangover soup.

Jeongin: Th-thank you...

He takes the bowl and starts eating the soup.

After he's done, he wipes his mouth with his sleeve and puts the bowl in the sink.

Chan: Are you feeling better? Does your head still hurt?

Jeongin: Yes, I'm feeling better, but you have to stop doing this. You're always taking care of me like I'm some kind of baby.

Chan: You are a baby, my baby Jeonginnie~

I go to pinch his cheeks, but he quickly swats my hands away.

Jeongin: I have work today, I'll be going.

Chan: But what about me?

Jeongin: Don't you have a job?

Chan: Oh shit, I do.

Jeongin: Then you should go do that. I'll get ready and come back. Then you can drop me off and go to your house to get ready for your job.

Chan: Yes ma'am.

I playfully salute and he rolls his eyes.

~

After reaching his office, Jeongin gets out of the car and walks over to my window.

He motions for me to roll down my window, so I do.

Chan: What happened, baby?

He doesn't say anything, but leans in and quickly pecks my cheek instead.

Chan: What was-

Before I finish my question, he runs away cutely.

Chan: You can't just leave after doing that!

He turns around, sticks his tongue out at me, and runs into the building.

I chuckle at his childish but cute behavior.

Chan: I really fell for him hard, didn't I?