⎡2𝟬⎦

⎡𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗡⎦

I walk to my cabin and set my stuff on my desk.

While I'm organizing everything and getting ready for the day, someone walks in.

?: Jeonginnie~ I saw someone dropping you off this morning, who was it?

Jeongin: Oh Hyunjin, it's you. The person who dropped me off... well...

Hyunjin has been my friend for as long as I can remember, we've known eachother since we were in diapers.

He went to Australia a while before I met Seungmin, so they don't know eachother.

He knows about what Chan did to me, so I don't know if I should tell him that Chan was one who dropped me off.

Afterall, he was furious when he found out what Chan did to me.

He came back to Korea about 3 years ago, but we haven't been in touch until I found out he worked in the same company as me.

--

(𝑌𝑒𝑠 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡. 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛'𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑.🤨🧐😱 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑦𝑦𝑦 😇)

--

Jeongin: He was... Chan.

Hyunjin: What?! Why were you with that bastard? Do you need me to beat him up-

Jeongin: Hyunnie, calm down. He apologized for what he did and wants to make it up, so he gonna drop and pick me up from office every day.

Hyunjin: You know that's not enough, right?

Jeongin: Yeah, but I still need to trust him before hanging out with him more.

Hyunjin: Why does he want you to trust him? Can't he just leave since he already apologized? Does he want to be friends with you or what?

Jeongin: Actually... he said he still loves me and wants me back.

Hyunjin: Seriously? Does he really think you'll-

Jeongin: Let's just leave it, Hyunjin. Tell me about you, did anything happen this weekend? What did you do?

Hyunjin: Actually... something special happened.

He looks down and starts blushing.

Hyunjin: I met someone yesterday, he was so beautiful. I just can't stop thinking about him!

Jeongin: Really? Are you guys gonna meet again or...?

Hyunjin: Yeah, I'm actually meeting him again after work. We had a drink together at a bar so that he could forget his problems, but the next thing I knew we were on my bed making out. I know he was drunk but I was sober and that really did things to me.

Jeongin: So you guys did it?

Hyunjin: No, we just made out for a while and he passed out. Poor boy got soaked in the rain and tried to end his life, he must have been exhausted.

Jeongin: Oh no, is he okay now? 

Hyunjin: Yeah, the reason we're meeting up again is that I convinced him to go to a therapist so that he can recover from his past.

Jeongin: That's good, at least you've made some progress.

Hyunjin: Just you watch, he'll fall for me soon. And then I'll marry him and we'll go to Australia and have kids and-

Jeongin: Okay okay okay, you went a little ahead, didn't you?

Hyunjin: Hey, at least I have someone to plan a future with.

Maybe I can plan my future with Chan-

What am I thinking!

Hyunjin: Okay, I'll go now or else boss is gonna come in and whoop our asses.

Jeongin: Mkay, bye!

Hyunjin: Toodles~

After Hyunjin leaves, I sit on my chair and think.

Am I falling for Chan again?

Are the feelings I wanted to push away forever...

Coming back?