⎡𝟭𝟰⎦

⎡𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗜𝗡⎦

Seungmin: So... what happened?

I sit down on the bed across from him and wait for his answer.

Jeongin: I had a dream about Chan and it was a memory from when we were dating and- I just don't understand why this is happening.

Seungmin: Was it a happy memory? Or was it from when he dumped you?

Jeongin: It was a happy memory, one of the best days of my life. Remember when I told you about how he took to me the park on my birthday and-

Seungmin: Yeah, I remember.

You chose to celebrate your birthday with him instead of me, how could I forget that?

Jeongin: It feels like the last couple of days, the only thing I've been thinking about is Chan. I haven't even heard his name for the past three years, so why is everything happening now?

Seungmin: I understand how you feel. I saw him last night when I was going to buy groceries.

Jeongin: Really? What was he doing there?

Shit! If I tell him that Chan saved me, he might fall for him again!

I can't let that happen...

I have to think of a lie, something that'll make him look bad.

Seungmin: I don't know but... he was with a boy!

Jeongin: Really? Who?

Seungmin: I didn't see his face properly but they were swaying around while they walked and reeked of alcohol. They were both so drunk!

Jeongin scoffed and rolls his eyes.

Jeongin: It was probably another one of his one night stands. Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy.

I hold back my smile and mentally laugh at how naive my Jeongin is.

Seungmin: Exactly. How could he go out and do something like that even after calling you and telling you that he loves you? Such a jerk.

Jeongin: Next time I see him, I'll give him a piece of my mind!

Seungmin: Yeah, make you sure he understands how much you hate him.

Jeongin: I will for sure!

I smirk once he looks away.

My plan is working.

By the time Innie meets Chan, he'll hate him.

And he'll love me.