CH 7: He Cares?

Eunhyuk froze. His mind went completely blank and his eyes widened. A few seconds went by with Donghae and Eunhyuk's lips locked in place before Eunhyuk snapped back to his senses.

He pushed Donghae away and fell to the ground while frantically wiping his lips.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Eunhyuk yelled stumbling to his feet.

"Hmmmm, lets see......... hehe I don't really know." Donghae said smiling and giggling like he was high on... something.

The only thing Eunhyuk wanted to do at this moment was punch Donghae straight in the gut, but in a way he knew that was wrong. It wasn't really Donghae's fault for what just happened, it was the medicine's fault. Eunhyuk grabbed a piece of paper and began writting on it. Once he was done, he put the paper on Donghae's nightstand and quickly ran out of the room.

About 30 minutes later, Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Kangin all came into Donghae's room to check up on their injured friend.

"Hey Donghae, how you holding up?" Kyuhyun said walking into Donghae's room with Siwon and Kangin.

"Woah, are you sick?" Siwon asked seeing Donghae all pale and sweaty.

Donghae sat up like he just woke up, his eyes barely open and his face just slightly swollen. Donghae took a couple looks around the room to get a hold of reality.

"I-um, I think I was. I don't really remember much to be honest." Donghae said as Siwon saw his first aid kit on the side of Donghae's bed.

"Hey, how did this get in here? Wasn't this in my room?" Siwon asked picking up the case.

"Oh yeah, well Eunhyuk was taking care of me and broke into your room to get that. Hehe, sorry Siwon." Donghae said.

"Wait wait wait, Eunhyuk was taking care of you? Like the demon of a dancer that is your dancer partner? THAT Eunhyuk?" Kangin asked intrigued.

"Yeah, I know it's hard to believe but it's true. He stayed here with me and took care of me."

"Why the hell would he take care of you though?" Kyuhyun asked taking a seat at the end of Donghae's bed.

"He said he came in here to see why I wasn't in practice and he found me just laying on my bed all pale and sweaty. When I woke up I had a wet rag on my head and Eunhyuk was in here. He said the only reason he helped was because he now needs me in order to get a good grade at the end of the semester. We have to learn our dances together in order to get a good grade." Donghae said making all of his friend's jaws drop.

"Wow, so does this mean Eunhyuk has a heart now?" Kyuhyun asked jokingly making his friends laugh.

"But this probably isn't something you want to be spreading around school unless you're looking for trouble Kyuhyun." Siwon said.

"Hey Donghae, what's that?" Kangin asked pointing to Donghae's nightstand.

Donghae grabbed the note and read out loud what the note said.

"Remember the medicine said you need to take it every three hours so don't forget you dumb-shit. I'll let you missing practice today go, but if you aren't better by tomorrow afternoon your a dead man! I'll at least let you sleep in tomorrow so your stupid body can recover. Don't expect this kind of treatment from me in the future, this was the only time I'll ever be your little nanny again. Hurry up and get better so we can get on with our dance idiot. -Eunhyuk"

"Wow," Kyuhyun said. "How sweet of him."

"Well Eunhyuk is right, we should let you sleep and get some rest." Kangin said.

"Yeah, and I'll leave the kit here so you can have that medicine. Just give it back to me whenever you can." Siwon said putting the first aid kit on Donghae's nightstand.

"Thanks guys, I'll see ya tomorrow." Donghae said waving goodbye from his bed.

His friends said goodbye as well and left Donghae alone in his bed. Donghae laid back down and picked up Eunhyuk's note again.

"Hmm," Donghae said. "Why does it look like he was writing in a hurry? Was he nervous or something?"

Donghae then tried to see if he could remember anything that happened. Everything was just a blur in his head. He could remember little bits and pieces, but nothing really complete. Donghae thought so hard for so long that he actually fell asleep.

Donghae woke up the next morning around 9am feeling completely better. He got up and got himself ready for the day. When he stepped into his bathroom, he noticed Eunhyuk's note sticking to his face.

"Guess I must've slept on it." Donghae said taking the note off his face and smiling at his weirdness.

He began to read the note again as he was brushing his teeth. He couldn't let go of the fact the the handwriting looked so rushed and frantic. What could've had Eunhyuk rushing to write that note? Donghae tried to brush it off as he finished brushing his teeth and left his dorm.

He went down to the practice room and entered to see Eunhyuk dancing in front of the mirrors. Eunhyuk noticed Donghae enter from the mirrors and immediately put a bored expression on his face. He went over and stopped the music then turned to face Donghae.

"I told you to sleep in." Eunhyuk said walking right past Donghae to grab his water bottle.

"I know," Donghae said turning around to face Eunhyuk. "But I feel perfectly fine now so I thought I should at least come down and try to practice with you."

Eunhyuk's expression still didn't change as he took a big gulp of his water and looked at Donghae. He put his water down and began to slowly approach Donghae. Donghae held his ground by remaining in place as Eunhyuk got closer. Eunhyuk stood about a foot away from Donghae and looked striaight into his eyes.

"Start warming up then."

Donghae smiled and walked into the middle of the room and began stretching. Eunhyuk crossed his arms and watched Donghae.

"Idiot." He said to himself as he went to go put the music back on.

[To Be Continued...]