CH 4: Donghae?

It had now been a week at the SM University of Performing Arts. Students were starting to get use to their regular routine of getting up and going to class, but Donghae had yet to settle in.

Donghae only woke up irritated and sore. The relentless practice with Eunhyuk twice a day was one thing, but being bullied and pushed around by Leeteuk and his little ducklings was really not on Donghae's agenda for the school year, but today is when he reached his limit.

It was lunchtime, and as usual, Donghae and his friends were sitting under their favorite tree in the courtyard. As Donghae stood up to throw away what was left of his lunch, he suddenly tripped and came in contact with the green grass below him.

When he picked himself up and turned around, he saw Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Yesung all sitting at a picnic table with Leeteuk's foot extended out in front of him. All three of them were laughing and pointing as Donghae rolled his eyes and started whipping grass off his pants. Siwon and the others came over to Donghae to help pick up his dropped things and make sure he was okay.

"Oops, sorry there dancing boy. Did I trip you?" Leeteuk said getting laughs from his friends.

"Yeah, so maybe you shouldn't have your feet out like that." Donghae said staring right at the gang.

Leeteuk tilted his head. "What was that new kid?" He said now standing up and walking towards Donghae.

"He-he didn't mean it Leeteuk." Kyuhyun said standing behind Donghae.

"No, I meant it. Why do you pick on other people? To get respect? It's not respect your getting, it's fear. Fear isn't the way to respected." Donghae said taking a step forward.

Leeteuk slowly walked up to Donghae and stood in front of him for a few moments before slamming his fist right into Donghae's stomach. Donghae fell to his knees as he clenched his stomach in pain. His friends bent down to see if he was alright while Leeteuk and his friends laughed.

"It's seems fear is a pretty good way to get respect now huh? Talk to me like that again and I'll make sure you leave this school in an ambulance." Leeteuk said turning around high-fiving his buddies as they walked away in smiles.

"Fucking asshole." Donghae said quietly since all of the wind was knocked just out of him.

"Do you have a death wish or something! You can't go saying things like that to Leeteuk and his friends!" Siwon said helping Donghae to his feet.

Donghae couldn't stand up strait because of the blow, so Siwon had Shindong carry Donghae back to his dorm while he and Kyuhyun followed behind them. Soon they made it to Donghae's dorm and laid him carefully on his bed, making Donghae grunt in pain.

"Sorry we can't do much else to help you." Kyuhyun said.

"Don't worry about it, just you guys carrying me and walking me over to my dorm is waaaay more than I would've asked for."

"So, what are you going to do about practice with Eunhyuk tonight?" Siwon asked.

Donghae's eyes nearly popped out of his head. Eunhyuk wouldn't take a hurt stomach as an excuse to miss practice. He would kill Donghae the next time he saw him, but he could hardly move, so what was he suppose to do?

"Don't worry about that." Donghae said. "I'll handle Eunhyuk, you guys just go to your classes. You're already late anyway."

Siwon looked down at his wrist watch and gasped.

"Oh my gosh your right!" Siwon said sprinting out of the room.

Shindong and Kyuhyun rolled their eyes and chuckled before looking back at Donghae.

"You take it easy alright?" Shindong said patting Donghae's shoulder before heading to the door.

"Talk to you later!" Kyuhyun said following Shindong out.

~~3 HOURS LATER~~

Eunhyuk was sitting on the couch in the practice room tapping his foot in anger. His arms were crossed and he sighed in frustration.

"What the hell is taking that bastard so long to get here?" Eunhyuk said out loud to himself.

"Wait.. Why am I even waiting for him? It's his fault he's not here. I'll just start without him then and he'll have to learn the dance later." Eunhyuk said walking up to the monitor to turn on the music.

Just as he was about to press play, Eunhyuk hesitated. He didn't know why, but something in his gut told him he couldn't start without Donghae there with him. He kicked the wall in front of him and angerliy stomped out of the practice room and down to Donghae's room. He banged loudly on the door yelling Donghae's name.

"YA LEE DONGHAE! ARE YOU IN THERE?!" Eunhyuk said stopping his loud door pounding.

He took a paper clip out of his pocket and began working on the lock to Donghae's door. It soon opened and Eunhyuk stomped into Donghae's bedroom.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SLEEP-" Eunhyuk said with his hand raised ready to bitch slap dat hoe, but quickly halted when he saw Donghae laying on the bed.

His body was pale and sweaty. His breathing was fast but quiet and he seemed to be sleeping. Eunhyuk had never been in a situation like this so he felt unsure on what to do. He put his hand down and slowly walked towards Donghae.

"D-Donghae? Lee Donghae? You awake?" Eunhyuk said poking Donghae's shoulder in hopes of getting a response, but he got nothing.

[To Be Continued...]

[I hope you liked this chapter! Please comment what you thought about this chapter so I know if my writing was any good or not^^ I like reading comments on my stories! Thanks!]