CH 15: That's For You To Figure Out

[Lol random comment, but do you guys like this cover I made for this chapter? Lol I sound selfish, but I kinda like how it turned out^^ pffftt okay, but remember to leave comments about this chapter! Thanks!]

Donghae waited tied to the bed for over an hour since Eunhyuk went to breakfast with Leeteuk.

"When you get back here Eunhyuk I swear..." Donghae mumbled to himself when he heard the front door open.

Donghae froze in place as he heard footsteps approaching the screen door to the bedroom.

"Still here?" Eunhyuk said opening the screen door smiling at Donghae.

"Untie me already you asshole!" Donghae yelled.

Eunhyuk walked over and undid the belts around Donghae's wrists. As soon the binds were off, Donghae saw this as his opportunity. He immediately stood up and punched Eunhyuk straight in the jaw, sending him to the ground.

Donghae didn't even look back as he grabbed his clothes off the floor and started putting them on. Eunhyuk picked himself up and wiped the blood off of his lip from the blow. He just sighed and nodded his head as he turned around to face Donghae.

"Well that was nice." Eunhyuk said sarcastically.

"If you thought I was going too easy on you, I'll gladly punch harder." Donghae said with a stern voice as he glared at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk took a small step back from the serious Donghae in front of him.

"Wow, look who put on his big boy pants today." Eunhyuk said smiling.

Donghae rolled his eyes and attempted to leave the room to calm himself down, but he was pulled back in by Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk turned Donghae around to face him and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling their foreheads together.

Donghae froze in Eunhyuk's arms. They stared into each other's eyes for a few moments before Donghae pushed him away.

"What the fuck!" Donghae yelled.

"What? You don't like me being close to you?" Eunhyuk whispered seductively taking small steps towards Donghae.

Donghae pushed him away again when he got within arms reach.

"What game are you playing you asshole!" Donghae yelled.

Eunhyuk smiled but sighed as he put his hands into his pockets. He looked up at Donghae and tilted his head slightly to the side.

"That's for you to figure out." Eunhyuk said calmly while walking out of the room, bumping shoulders with Donghae when he passed.

Eunhyuk left the hotel room and Donghae without another word. Donghae stood speechless while he tried to process what Eunhyuk said.

"What the fuck!" Donghae screamed out of anger.

Donghae walked over to the bed and sat on the edge, running his fingers through his hair stressed to the maximum. Soon he heard a knock at his door. He got up and answered the door to see Siwon and Kyuhyun's smiling faces.

"Hey Donghae!" Siwon said hugging his friend.

"What's up Hae?" Kyuhyun said patting Donghae's back as he walked into Donghae's room.

"Wow, cool room. Mine is kinda the same but we have two beds in our room. I wonder why you only have one?" Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah me too..." Donghae said under his breath.

"So Kyuhyun, Kangin, and I were all planning on heading into town to eat and maybe do some shopping while we're here. You wanna come with us?" Siwon asked.

"Sure. I have so much on my mind right now so hanging out with friends might help me out." Donghae said going to put his shoes on.

"Really? Is it something you need to talk about? We're always here for you Donghae." Siwon said.

Donghae smiled back at his friends as he finished putting his shoes on.

"I appreciate the support guys, but I think I'm fine. I just need something to distract me for a little while."

"Yeah, I bet since your stressed since you have to share a room with Eunhyuk for the next few weeks. I would hide you in my room if I could." Kyuhyun said putting his arm on Donghae's shoulders as they all started walking out of the room.

"I would pay you to stow away in your room." Donghae joked.

"C'mon lets go get Kangin." Siwon said closing the door behind them.

[To Be Continued...]

[I hope you guys liked this chapter! Comment what you think Eunhyuk is planning on doing in that devious head of his! Thanks for reading this story!]