CH 13: Inside (Smut Chapter P2)

[I made the cover like it was suppose to look kinda like a comic or something, but I think I kinda failed at it XD lol whoops.]

[I can't believe this is my FOURTH FREAKING UPDATE TODAY! I haven't stopped writing this fanfic since I got home from school today! That's insane! I have no idea why I can't stop writing, but at least you guys are getting your story faster than expected XD remember to leave comments about this chapter so I can read them^^ I hope you like this chapter!]

Eunhyuk's lips kissed around the corners of Donghae's mouth as his hand continued to palm Donghae's twitching member. Eunhyuk stopped touching Donghae's crotch, causing Donghae to open his eyes in protest to the sudden paused movements.

Eunhyuk brought his hands up to the sides of Donghae's face, cupping his cheeks together and bringing his face closer to his. Eunhyuk stopped as his lips were brushing up against Donghae's. He paused to see if Donghae would meet his lips halfway, and Donghae did just that.

Donghae pressed his lips onto Eunhyuk's, causing Eunhyuk to kiss him over and over again. Eunhyuk pressed his lips harder onto Donghae's, biting and licking his bottom lip as a sign of wanting entrance.

Donghae was happy to open his mouth for Eunhyuk, and Eunhyuk slid tongue inside. He licked all over Donghae's cavern, not leaving one corner of that mouth unlicked by him. He teased his tongue with Donghae's, making Donghae moan and breath heavily.

As they continued to explore each other's mouths, Eunhyuk lowered his body onto Donghae's and started grinding his erection onto Donghae's. Donghae moaned louder and grinded his hips against Eunhyuk as well.

Eunhyuk pulled away from Donghae's sweet lips and started roughly kissing his neck once again.

"Enough teasing..." Donghae mumbled through his pleasure moans.

Eunhyuk looked up at Donghae and smiled evilly.

"As you wish." Eunhyuk said grabbing the collar of Donghae's shirt and ripped the shirt in two.

Donghae's jaw dropped.

"What the hell! This was one of my favorite shirts!" Donghae yelled angry.

"How else was I suppose to get your shirt off with your hands tied up?" Eunhyuk said gliding his hands along Donghae's bare chest.

Donghae watched Eunhyuk's hands as they moved their way around his torso. His breathing picked up when Eunhyuk started teasing the waistband of his pants, lifting it up and letting it go. Eunhyuk locked eyes with Donghae, sending him an indirect message just with his eyes.

'Do you want me to?'

Donghae took a deep breath and nodded his head, making a huge smirk appear on Eunhyuk's face.

Eunhyuk slowly started to unbutton and unzip Donghae's pants, making Donghae's legs shake. Eunhyuk pulled the pants off and left the boxers on, kissing Donghae's inner thighs in an attempt to help him relax.

"How come..." Donghae muttered making Eunhyuk look up at him.

"How come... I'm the only one... Loosing clothing..."

Eunhyuk smirked and leaned in close to Donghae, kissing him passionately. He pulled away and slowly removed his shirt from his body, revealing those beautiful chocolate abs that started this whole thing.

Donghae's hands and arms twitched at the sight of Eunhyuk's bare chest. He wanted to touch and feel every part of Eunhyuk's smooth skin. He wanted to be the one to personally remove Eunhyuk's pants and boxers from his body to see what was underneath, but he squirmed since he knew he couldn't.

"Getting a little excited?" Eunhyuk whispered leaning in close to Donghae.

A sudden urge came over Donghae and he did something unexpected. He slowly raised his knee and rubbed it against Eunhyuk's crotch, causing Eunhyuk to tense up but let out a small pleasure moan.

Donghae continued to rub Eunhyuk's crotch and watched Eunhyuk's eyes close and lick his lips. He understood now why Eunhyuk was teasing him so much, the sight of the other person indirectly begging for more with their moans and facial expressions was a major turn on.

All of a sudden, Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae by the neck and slowly looked up at him, making Donghae halt all his movements.

"Uh uh Hae," Eunhyuk whispered seductively. "Your my bitch." Eunhyuk whispered making Donghae's eyes widen.

But Donghae's eyes quickly shut again when Eunhyuk slid his hand underneath Donghae's boxers and started stoking his member.

Donghae gasped at the sudden move, but was happy to grind his hips into Eunhyuk's hand.

"God you little slut..." Eunhyuk whispered as he pulled Donghae's boxers off.

Donghae now laid completely naked and bound on the bed. Eunhyuk's little sex toy.

Eunhyuk observed the naked beauty in front of him, making Donghae feel shy and embarrassed. Eunhyuk saw Donghae's face turn red, so Eunhyuk got on his knees and removed his pants and boxers in one go.

Donghae scanned Eunhyuk's bare body as Eunhyuk lowered his head to Donghae's. He placed their foreheads against each other as he stroked Donghae's inner thighs, attempting to relax Donghae's body for what was to come. [No pun intended XD]

Eunhyuk's hands glided over Donghae's ass, inching closer and closer to the middle of his cheeks. His hands made its way between and brushed over Donghae's entrance. Donghae's eyes opened widely and his body tensed.

Eunhyuk kissed Donghae softly as he reached over to the nightstand on the side of the bed. He opened drawer and pulled out a small new bottle of lube and Donghae immediately started feeling uneasy.

"Why the hell is there lube in there?" Donghae asked nervously.

"I intended on bringing at least one girl in here and I needed to be prepared." Eunhyuk said slathering the clear liquid onto three of his fingers.

"You sick asshole." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow at Donghae as he turned Donghae onto his stomach. He slowly inserted one finger onto Donghae, making Donghae's back arch. Donghae's head dangled in between his arms as he breathed heavily.

Eunhyuk slowly started pulling out and thrusting his finger into Donghae, causing little moans to escape Donghae's mouth.

Eunhyuk slowly put another finger in, making Donghae grunt slightly. Eunhyuk rubbed Donghae's back as he leaned down to kiss his neck.

"Relax..." Eunhyuk whispered.

Donghae's breaths slowed down, but it slowly picked back up when Eunhyuk put in his third finger. Donghae tensed in pain and started panting. Donghae couldn't stop groaning in pain as Eunhyuk pushed his fingers in and out of him. Eunhyuk wondered if he should stop since he thought he was hurting Donghae, but he smirked when Donghae pushed against his force.

[To Be Continued...]

[Lol this is the worst way to end off a chapter isn't it XD haha I'm the most evil author ever! HAHAHA! But yeah, I'll finish writing the next chapter as soon as I can since I left off at a terrible cliffhanger! Please comment your opinions about the chapter since I love reading your comments! Thank you for reading!]