CH 3: Tensions Rise

[Sorry it took me soooo long to update this story>< I've been waaaay too busy and I haven't had a lot of time to write! Please forgive me!]

Since Eunhyuk never told Donghae when they would have practice, Donghae decided to play it safe and head down to the practice room. When he entered, there was no one there.

"*Sigh* Now what?" Donghae said to himself.

Donghae walked up to the mirror and looked up and down at himself while taking a deep breath.

"Maybe I should practice a little more to impress Eunhyuk." Donghae said smirking as he jogged over to the monitor.

He played the music and began dancing. He didn't want to practice ahead of Eunhyuk, so instead he decided to sharpen up and perfect the dances he already knows.

An hour went by and Eunhyuk was walking back to his dorm after hanging out with Leeteuk. As he passed the practice room, he heard music playing and got curious.

He slowly and quietly cracked open the door and looked inside. He was surprised to see Donghae practicing alone and so seriously.

"I've never seen someone so dedicated to dance other than me." Eunhyuk said to himself as he decided to slowly walk in.

He took a seat on the couch and was surprised Donghae hasn't noticed him yet, or maybe he didn't care.

When the music got up to the point that Donghae had learned with Eunhyuk, Donghae went and turned off the music. Donghae then turned around and saw Eunhyuk casually sitting there on the couch.

"Oh!" Donghae said surprised.

"I can't believe you didn't just continue learning the dance." Eunhyuk said.

"Well, I don't want to know more than you do. I want to stay at the same pace." Donghae said going over to the couch Eunhyuk was sitting on to grab his towel.

Just as Donghae was about to grab his towel, Eunhyuk stood up, quickly snatched the towel away and held it far from Donghae's reach.

"Hey!" Donghae said trying to reach for his towel.

Eunhyuk held it farther away and used his other hand to push Donghae away.

"What's up with you?" Eunhyuk said giving Donghae a weird look.

Donghae stopped trying to grab his towel and looked at Eunhyuk confused.

"What?"

"Why are you so...fair? No one else at this school acts like you."

"Why is that so weird? Maybe it's all the dicks at this school that turn people into someone their not. Ever think about that?" Donghae said quickly taking back his towel from Eunhyuk's hand since Eunhyuk was distracted.

Donghae gave Eunhyuk a serious look before walking away and whipping the sweat off his face. Donghae went and sat down on the couch to take a drink of his water.

"I don't know if any of your weird friends have told you this," Eunhyuk said slowly turning around.

"but NO ONE messes with me. Don't think you can just chest up to me and think I'll give you respect." He said walking up close to Donghae.

Eunhyuk leaned down close to Donghae's face to try and intimidate him, but Donghae knew that was exactly what Eunhyuk wanted. So Donghae didn't lean back the closer Eunhyuk got and kept his head in place, to show he wasn't afraid of Eunhyuk.

"Talk to me like that again and I'll make your life a living hell. Count on it." Eunhyuk said in a serious voice and expression.

He stood up strait and walked towards the door.

"Practice is everyday from 5am-11am and 6pm-10pm except on the weekends. I'll start without you if your ever late or you're not here." Eunhyuk said exiting the room without looking at Donghae.

Donghae sighed as he leaned back on the couch.

"This guy is nuts! I only have 3 hours to do whatever I want before I have to practice AGAIN! What's wrong with this kid!" Donghae yelled as he ruffled his hair in anger.

Donghae stood up and left the room to relax for a little while before having to practice even more.

[To Be Continued...]

[Sorry if this chapter was boring>< I'm having trouble coming up with ideas for this story so PLEASE comment things you want to see in the next chapter or future chapters. It would help me out a lot! Thanks!]