[STORY DETAILS]

Annyeong everyone! I'm writing this to put a little more emphasis on some details in the story.

Feel free to skip this if you want.

~~~~~~

To start off, I want to address the picture above. I drew this picture to help you all better understand the area of which this story takes place (Sorry if it's a little hard to picture or understand>< I'm not the best artist okay...) I'll be mentioning in the first chapter (that I will hopefully write soon :P) that the university is right next to a forst. Miles down the forest road (which I would've put in the pic if I had enough space><) is actually Eunhyuk's family's cabin. They haven't used the cabin in years, but Eunhyuk will sometimes secretly sneak down there while he's attending school here to get some air or to clear his head. Their are many other cabins down the road from there as well, but we're not going to pay attention to that. I just wanted to mention that so it doesn't seem like there's just a random cabin in the middle of a forest XP I know that once I write a chapter with the cabin in it, I'll probably draw a picture of that as well to help you see how I pictured the cabin to look like. You'll see that cabin be used in future chapters.

(Also as a side note, please tell me if you like me drawing a little map or something to understand the story better. I want to know if even making those drawings is even worth it so please let me know if you like the drawings or not!)

I would also like to mention that maybe the next chapter will have a picture of the dorm rooms and what they look like. Just fyi^^

There are certain things in each building that can be different from others. To start, the main building is where all singers do their vocal training. There are no vocal training rooms in the dorms neither is exercise equipment. So all singers have to go over to the main building to attend their classes and if someone wanted to work out, they would have to go to the main building as well. The main building also has the main cafeteria. Students are allowed to go in there between their classes and grab a snack if needed, but are not allowed to eat in the classrooms. Students who eat in the cafeteria also don't have to pay for lunch, so most students go there to eat. Each individual student dorm also has a small kitchen for yourself, with a mini fridge, microwave, small oven, small table, and dish washer. Each dorm also has a small bathroom for themselves so they aren't forced into sharing with other people, but there are public bathrooms located on each floor of the dorms. Each dorm floor however, has a bigger kitchen area that is open to all people who live on the floor, just in case you don't have any good food in your own dorm. Each dorm also has a laundry facility open to everyone in the entire dorm. Students are responsible for washing their own clothes. One thing that all dorms have are dance practice rooms. The practice room in the boys dorm is larger than the one in the girls dorm, because most dancers that have attended the school in the past have been boys. Eunhyuk basically runs the practice room in the boys dorm because he's in there all the time and tells everyone else they are not allow in there when he's practicing. This is what the schedules are like during the week, but all students get Saturday and Sunday off.

---
The second thing I want to address are a few of the characters that will be present in the story;

Donghae is a very hard worker. He's so driven and focused on becoming a professional dancer that he's willing to do almost anything. Donghae comes from an average family and got a full scholarship to the school by entering a dance competition and then passing the auditions afterwords. He knows that his dream is hard to achieve, but he's wanted this ever since he was a kid, so he tells himself that nothing and no one will get in his way.

Eunhyuk is one of the school's main bullies. He basically runs the school with Yesung and Leeteuk. Eunhyuk dreams of being a professional dancer, just like Donghae. Dancing isn't very popular at the school, so Donghae and Eunhyuk are the only students in the advanced dance class, while there are a handful of kids in the beginners classes. He likes to be in charge and in control, so being intimidating is one of the only ways he can achieve this. Although he may not seem too threatening with his slim body and thin muscles, he can still throw a hard punch when it's needed. He also threatens others by taking out his phone and threatening to call Leeteuk or Yesung to settle his problems, which those two have no problem doing.

Leeteuk is the leader of Eunhyuk and Yesung's group. He hopes to become the CEO of a big company, but is only going to this school to try and find the kids of big companies and get close with them to learn all the secrets of the surrounding companies. He's rich and has connections with everyone, including the headmaster of the school, so therefore, life is easy for Leeteuk and anyone he's friends with, as he is able to get them out of any situation by talking it over with the headmaster.

Yesung hopes to become the most well known singer around the world. He focuses on improving his vocal ability anytime he can. Although singing is his main focus, he still puts aside time for Leeteuk and getting into trouble. Yesung knows the details of all the kids in the school. Boys, girls, staff, everyone. Yesung uses his vast amount of information to blackmail kids and threaten to end their dreams.

Of course I'm going to be adding more members and characters to the story, but these are the ones that I've thought the most of and the ones that will be very important characters (plus their the only chapters I've gone into more detail about. Hehe sorry)

---

Lastly I want to address the classes and schedules that happen at this school. Depending on what field your going into, your schedules vary;

For singers both beginner and advanced, you get up at around 9am and go to vocal training probably until 11am or 12pm (depending on if your in the beginners or advanced classes) Almost all students have lunch between 12-2pm. At this time, kids are allowed to eat in theirs dorms, in the cafeteria, out in the courtyard, or leave campus to go to a nearby cafe to eat. Students who leave and are not back by 2pm (when the front gates close) are locked out of the school. Security guards by the front gate might let you back in, but you are then escorted to the headmaster to discuss your punishment for being late. Then in the afternoon, you are sent to do facial training (controlling your facials while you sing) language training, and lastly are sent to the gym for exercising probably until 4-5pm. They make sure that your aren't making embarrassing faces while you sing, can speak basic conversations in different languages, and have the ideal look that all idols must look like. All students are allowed to then freely walk around campus and leave as well, but all students must be in their dorms by midnight or are locked out until their morning classes.

For a beginner dancer, you get up at around 8am and head over to the main building to the practice rooms. Dancers never have classes in their dorm's practice rooms so all students go over to the main building to attend their classes. Beginner dancers then end around 11:30pm and are freed to go to lunch. In the afternoon, beginner dancers are then taught more about dancing like controlling facial expressions, sharpening dance moves, exercising and more. Advanced classes are a little different. Instead if being taught by an instructor like all the other classes (dancers or not) the advanced dance class is all self-taught. Dancers are given a routine to learn and must have it learned and perfected by a certain a out of time. Because of this, advanced dancers are allowed to wake up whenever they want and practice as long as they want, and also have no precise schedule according to the school. It seems fairly nice to be in the advanced dance class, but the dances that must be learned are extremely difficult to perfect, so lots of time is needed to learn the dance. This is why dance is not very popular at the school, it can be the most laid back class at times, but is also one of the most stressful and more challenging classes to pass.

~~~~~~~

So that's it for this little story detail thing XD I know I just piled on a lot of information onto you, but these are just some details that I think would better help someone who's reading the story understand how things work and who people are. I hope that if you actually read all of this it will help you in the future to see the small details and understand the basic gif of the story. Thank you so much for reading this and I hope to put up the first chapter soon. Thank you!^^