CH 17: Confrontation

[Sorry it's taken me some time to write this chapter. I went on a little hiatus and didn't really tell you guys here about it, so I'm sorry for not letting you all know><]

[And I'm so sorry that this is such a short chapter. I know this chapter is also probably really boring, but idk what I'm doing with this story and I'm just a terrible writer><]

Donghae went back to his room to see Eunhyuk playing games on his phone. He looked up at him with a smirk.

"Have fun with your friends?" Eunhyuk asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, and they told me some interesting things about you."

"Oh really?" Eunhyuk said putting his phone away to get up and walk towards Donghae.

"And what did they say?" He whispered only a few inches away from Donghae's face.

Donghae stared at Eunhyuk's lips, but tried to keep his gaze up at Eunhyuk's eyes, causing Donghae to gulp in nervousness.

"They just... Uh, you know.." Donghae couldn't even form proper sentences with Eunhyuk only inches away from his face.

Eunhyuk lent forward and bit Donghae's bottom lip teasingly while placing his hands on Donghae's hips.

"You gonna finish that sentence?" Eunhyuk whispered.

"They just told me that... You've slept with the girls in school that would benefit you the most."

Eunhyuk smirked and looked up at Donghae.

"Yeah, it's true. I sleep with those I could benefit from or those I need to keep around."

"Then why would you almost sleep with me then?"

Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae's wrist and pulled him over to the bed. The pushed him down and crawled on top of him. Eunhyuk immediately started trailing kisses along Donghae's neck and palming Donghae's crotch.

"Maybe I wanted control..." Eunhyuk said in between kisses.

"Control of your being.. Control of your body.. Making you all mine whenever I call.. If I were to sleep with you, it would mean that you would be available for me whenever my sexual frustrations asked for it.."

Donghae started grinding his hips into Eunhyuk's hand, sending more pleasure down his spine. Eunhyuk smirked at Donghae's need to be touched.

"Or maybe it was power.." Eunhyuk whispered.

"Power over your life.. If word got out that you slept with another guy, your life would be ruined.."

"Another guy? Wouldn't the school find out it was you I slept with?" Donghae mumbled being almost unable not to speak moans from the sweet touches Eunhyuk was giving him.

"I would probably tell everyone you slept with Kyuhyun or something.. Do you really think people would believe you over me? Yeah I don't think so.."

"So what was the real reason then?" Donghae asked.

"I'd like to say I was high on something, so let's just say I was high on marihuana or some other drug." Eunhyuk said lifting himself off of Donghae.

Donghae frowned at the sudden end of touches and Eunhyuk's response.

"Wait, you do drugs?!"

"Occasionly, but I haven't done any in like six months so calm down."

"Okay whatever, but can you please just tell me why you slept with me in the first place!"

"I ALMOST slept with you. There's a difference between sleeping with someone and touching alright."

"Why are you so annoying about the details?"

Eunhyuk didn't say another word. He simply turned around and left the room. Donghae sat up with his jaw hanging down.

"What the hell is wrong with that guy?" Donghae asked himself as he sat in disbelief.

[To Be Continued...]

[I'm sorry that this chapter was so short. Idk why I didn't really make it longer tbh but I hope that this short and boring chapter was worth it><]