CH 1: Orientaion

[I hope you guys will like the first chapter of my new fanfic! Please tell me what you think about it so far and feel free to leave ideas and suggestions for what you would like to see in the story! I'm constantly running out of ideas so help me out by commenting XD Thank you!]

[Also, the pic above shows more detail about what the dorm rooms look like, and what the first floor of the boy's dorm looks like. Sorry for all the drawings lately. I'm just hoping these can help you better picture the story more. Sorry if it's hard to understand, I'm obviously a terrible artist><]

•••••

Donghae walked through the gates of the school with his suitcases in hand. He looked up at the banners and signs placed all over the courtyard to welcome the new students like him. He dragged his bags and suitcases along the ground as he saw other students walking around trying to find their way around school as well.

Donghae looked down at his campus map and headed over the boy's dorm. He stepped in to see a staircase to his left and a long hallway in front of him.

"Okay, so I'm room number 1. Shouldn't be too hard to find." Donghae said to himself as he walked down the hallway. As he walked, he passed the dance practice room on his right and then almost directly across from the practice room was his dorm room.

Donghae smiled widely with excitement as he took out his new keys and unlocked the door. He opened the door and was quite taken back by the sight.

The dorm room looked almost like a small hotel room, which he wasn't expecting. There was a couch and small TV, a kitchen, a bathroom, and little room in the back where his bedroom was located. Donghae dragged his bags into his bedroom and started unpacking his clothes into the dresser.

After a couple minutes of unpacking, he heard a knock on his door. Donghae walked up to the door and opened it to see a tall man in a suit and clipboard in his hands smiling down on him.

"Hi are you Lee Donghae?"

"Um yeah."

"Welcome to the SM University of Performing Arts! My name is Choi Siwon, your school president. I'm here to walk you around campus and show you where everything is, or are you busy unpacking?" Siwon asked seeing Donghae's bags scattered across the floor in his room.

"No it's okay, I could use some fresh air anyway." Donghae said as he followed Siwon down the hallway.

"So these three rooms right here are dorms. Across from your room is the dance practice room. Down the hall is the kitchen area..." Siwon lead Donghae all over the boy's dorm showing him everything he would need to know.

Soon after showing Donghae the whole building, they made their way outside.

"So that's the boy's dorm. There's no point showing you the girl's dorm because no boys under ANY circumstances are allowed in the girl's dorm, same goes for girls in the boy's dorm." Siwon said putting emphasis on 'any.'

Siwon then lead Donghae into the main building. They walked through the building for a little bit as Siwon explained, in detail, where all the rooms are.

"..But you might not have to ever use this room, it's mainly for advanced singing classes. What class are you in by the way?" Siwon asked.

"I'm in the advanced dance class." Donghae answered making Siwon look at him in surprise.

"Really? Your actually taking that class? Wow." Siwon said looking back in front of him.

"How come I keep getting that reaction every time I tell someone that?"