CH 20: Eunhyuk's Cabin

[Fyi the pictures above is what I'm picturing Eunhyuk's cabin to look like. So if you want to know how to picture the cabin as well, make sure you look at the pictures. Thanks and I hope you enjoy the story!]

Donghae had quietly gotten his belongings packed and hid them under the bed. It was now around midnight and Eunhyuk had kicked Donghae out of the bedroom and made his way to the couch for the night.

Donghae was actually excited to leave. He was hoping that maybe he could get an honest answer out of Eunhyuk without having anyone else around. Soon Donghae drifted off to sleep.

He woke up the next morning from a bright light. Donghae lifted his head to see Eunhyuk getting ready to leave. He had turned the lights on without any consideration of Donghae sleeping. Donghae shook the sleepiness out of his eyes and got up.

"Why are you getting up right now?" Eunhyuk asked without looking at Donghae.

"Well, you already woke me up. I know I won't fall back asleep now, so I might as well get ready for the day then."

"It's 3am and your going to get ready? Wow your crazier than I thought." Eunhyuk said walking to the door and slipping on his shoes.

"Eunhyuk," Donghae said making Eunyuk turn around with a bored expression on his face. "Have a safe flight."

Eunhyuk turned around without a word and exited the room. Donghae then took this opportunity to get his bags from under the bed and quickly put his shoes on.

Donghae was scheduled to fly on the same place as Eunhyuk and he was hoping that him and Eunhyuk would be seated far away from each other. Thankfully, Donghae made it to the airport and onto the airplane without getting noticed by Eunhyuk. After the long flight, they finally landed and made their way home.

Since the entire school was in Italy, the school wasn't open. Luckily, Eunhyuk planed for this and drove down to his family's cabin that was only a few miles from the school. Donghae followed Eunhyuk all the way there and parked far away so Eunhyuk wouldn't get suspicious.

Donghae watched as Eunhyuk pulled into the driveway, got his bags out of his trunk, and entered the cabin. Donghae took a deep breath before exiting the car and soon made his way up to the door.

Donghae knew that if Eunhyuk didn't let him in, he would have no where to stay. The school was closed and he wasn't about to break into the school, so Donghae hoped that even if Eunhyuk was upset to see him, he would at least let him stay here with him.

Donghae took a deep breath and knocked on the door. After a few seconds of waiting, Eunhyuk answered the door. When he realized it was Donghae, he slapped himself in the face.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Eunhyuk said to himself. "Why the hell did you have to come all the way here with me? I told you I wanted to be alone."

"I really hoped we could talk now that we were alone. Please Eunhyuk, if you don't let me in, I'll have no where to stay. I'll have to sleep in my car or something." Donghae said practically begging.

Eunhyuk sighed and looked into Donghae's eyes.

"I'm not helping you bring your bags in." Eunhyuk said closing the door.

Donghae smiled brightly as he ran back to his car. He quickly grabbed his bags from the back seat of his car and struggled to get them all to the door. Once Donghae got all of his bags into the cabin and set them by the doorway, he walked into the cabin and looked around.

The cabin was smaller than Donghae expected. Since Eunhyuk's family was rich, he expected an enormous structure that could probably fit 20 families inside, but instead, there wasn't even a bedroom here. There was only a loft area with two beds above the living room that had to be reached by a ladder. The living room was connected to the kitchen and the kitchen lead to a balcony with a beautiful view of the lake. Donghae was awestruck.

"This place is beautiful Eunhyuk." Donghae said walking over to the balcony door.

"Yeah I guess. My family hardly ever uses this place anymore so I come here whenever I need time away from the school. Since it's close by, I come here a lot actually." Eunhyuk said getting himself a glass of water.

"Your so lucky to have a place like this so close to school. I would spend all my free time here if I could." Donghae said opening the sliding door to the balcony.

He stepped out and took a deep breath of the forest air. Donghae felt so calm and carefree here. The beautiful sights, smells, and sounds of this place was simply hypnotizing.

"If you want," Eunhyuk said turning to face Donghae.

Donghae turned around to look at Eunhyuk.

"You can come here whenever you want. I have an extra key under the mat outside." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae smiled brightly. Eunhyuk was a completely different person here. He didn't look at Donghae like he was looking at a textbook or a bug, bored and disgusted. He looked at him as if he was a long term friend that hasn't seen him in years. Donghae walked back into the cabin and closed the door behind him.

"Eunhyuk," Donghae said walking up to Eunhyuk. "Can we please talk?"

Eunhyuk put down his glass of water and looked back up at Donghae. He took a deep breath and stared into his eyes.

"Not now, but tonight. That's when I'll be ready." Eunhyuk said calmly.

Donghae nodded his head as Eunhyuk walked away and disappeared into the bathroom. Donghae went back out onto the balcony and sat on one of the chairs. He laid his head back and closed his eyes and he enjoyed the serenity of the woods around him.

Donghae has never felt more happy in his life. Eunhyuk was accepting him and being kind to him. He's never seen this side of Eunhyuk since he was always afraid of ruining the reputation he's worked so hard to achieve. With no one else around, Eunhyuk could be himself, and that's all Donghae wanted from him. Maybe he could finally clear things up with Eunhyuk and finally see what they will really become.

[To Be Continued...]

[Omg tbh this is one of my favorite chapters I've written so far! I've had this idea of Eunhyuk's cabin planned since I first wrote this story and now I'm finally putting it in! Please leave comments and vote for this chapter and I hope you enjoyed!]