CH 14: Time For Breakfast (Light Smut)

[I'm pretty sure you guys are going to hate me for this chapter XD I do something terrible to you all but hahaha that's why I'm an evil author! *cue evil music* MWUAHAHAHA!]

[Lol remember to comment about this chapter! I hope you like it^^]

"God your such a turn on..." Eunhyuk said thrusting his three fingers in and out of Donghae.

"Stop being... A fucking tease..." Donghae muttered.

Eunhyuk stopped his thrusts and leaned down close to Donghae's ear.

"Just tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you." Eunhyuk whispered seductively.

"I want...you..."

"You want me to what?"

Donghae was getting frustrated with Eunhyuk's stubbornness to break. He didn't want to say exactly what he wanted since it was just too embarrassing to say.

"You know what I want." Donghae said still slightly out of breath.

"If you don't tell me exactly what you want, then there's no reason for us to continue here." Eunhyuk said slowly pulling his fingers out of Donghae.

"Wa-wa-wait!" Donghae yelled turning his head around to see Eunhyuk smirking.

"Yes?"

"I want...you in me..." Donghae said as his face blushed bright red.

Eunhyuk flashed his gummy smile at Donghae as he crept forward back above the bound beauty in front of him.

"I need you to be just slightly more specific here..." Eunhyuk said stroking Donghae's hips.

Donghae had enough waiting at this point and his lust was slowly dying. Wanting to keep the heat in the room going, he yelled out in annoyance.

"I want your cock okay! Get your fucking dick in my fucking ass you annoying mother fucker!"

Donghae turned around to see Eunhyuk's eyes as wide as dinner plates. There was a pause before Eunhyuk started laughing.

"Hahaha! Wow, okay then. Impatient much?" Eunhyuk asked sarcastically reaching over to grab the lube from the nightstand.

He slathered the clear liquid onto Donghae's entrance and a considerable amount onto this throbbing member. He probed his member around Donghae's entrance, making Donghae swallow nervously.

"Relax your body Donghae..." Eunhyuk whispered. "Then it won't hurt as much..."

Donghae closed his eyes and prepared himself to be penetrated...

When something happened...

"Eunhyuk-ah!" Leeteuk said banging on the front door.

Both Donghae and Eunhyuk froze in place and they halted their breathing.

"Eunhyuk-ah! Why aren't you answering! I know your in there!" Leeteuk said continuing to bang on the door.

Once Eunhyuk finally grasped onto reality, he quickly used the bed blanket to wipe off the lube from his fingers and member as he stumbled to his feet to grab his clothes.

"Gimme a second hyung!" Eunhyuk yelled back at the door.

"Wait, Eunhyuk..." Donghae whispered worriedly.

Eunhyuk quickly placed the blanket on top of Donghae's waist to cover his exposed body. Eunhyuk quickly walked over and started shutting the screen door of the bedroom with Donghae still bound to the bed.

"But Eunhyuk! I'm still..." Donghae whispered.

"I don't have time to untie you right now! Just sit tight okay!" Eunhyuk whispered back slowly closing the screen door.

"Why the fuck did it take you so long to answer the goddamn door?" Leeteuk said irritated as he walked into the room.

"Nice room." Leeteuk said putting his hands in his pockets and nodding. "Pretty sure mines better though."

Leeteuk started walking towards the screen door that lead to the bedroom. Eunhyuk panicked and quickly grabbed Leeteuk's arm.

"Why don't we go down to breakfast hyung! It's like 9am and the hotel offers free breakfast!"

Leeteuk gave Eunhyuk a weird look as he brushed his hand away.

"Sure." Leeteuk said weirded out. "Did Donghae's weirdness get to you or something? What's your deal this morning?" Leeteuk said walking to the door.

"Yeah probably." Eunhyuk said quickly pushing Leeteuk out of the room.

Donghae still laid tied to the bed as he heard the front door close. Then there was silence.

"Eunhyuk? Eunhyuk?" Donghae called out.

"Did that bitch just leave me here like this?!" Donghae yelled upset.

"You motherfucker!"

Donghae tried to fight his bindings and free himself, but they wouldn't budge at all.

"Geez, how can a belt be so strong!" Donghae grunted as he pushed and pulled his wrists around.

Donghae soon stopped fighting and sighed. He knew it was pointless to waste his energy trying to free himself. There was no way he could get those belts off his wrists without the help of someone else.

Donghae was now forced to wait for Eunhyuk to return from breakfast with Leeteuk, and who knew how long that was going to take.

[To Be Continued...]

[Lol I was laughing at myself as I was writing this chapter XD I hope you guys don't hate me too much! Hahaha but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading^^]

From Enemies to Lovers (An Eunhae Fanfic) BoyXBoy COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara