CH 27: Exposed

[Hey everyone! Before I start off this chapter I would like to give a quick shoutout to a REALLY good friend of mine from school. She's very new into the whole fanfic/writing/and publishing her own work somewhere thing and she's recently made a Wattpad account! Please go follow her taylergang989 and read her stories and support her! It would mean a lot to me and her! Thank you and I hope you enjoy this chapter!!]

Donghae stood there awestruck, frozen in surprise. He stuttered trying to produce coherent words and sentences as he slightly stumbled backwards.

"W-what? There's no way I would ever be caught dead with..." Donghae said before Siwon cut him off.

"Stop with the lies Donghae!" Siwon yelled. "If you think that after this I would stop being your friend then you must be dreaming, I would never just leave you like that. But I'm tired of being lied to! Just tell me the truth! From the beginning!" Siwon said.

"The very beginning?" Donghae asked.

Siwon nodded his head making Donghae sigh. Donghae sat down on the couch as Siwon did the same. Donghae then explained his whole relationship with Eunhyuk from the very beginning. From the their long practices alone with each other, to flirting in Italy, and even their romantic encounter at Eunhyuk's cabin. The erotic details made Siwon uncomfortable, but since he wanted the whole truth, than Donghae was going to share it with him.

Once Donghae had told the whole story, Siwon took a moment to take it all in. He leaned over his knees with his hands covering his face. Donghae could hear Siwon's deep breaths as he gathered his thoughts together. Finally Siwon sat up and looked at Donghae.

"Wow." Siwon said. "That's really.."

"Hey you wanted the truth didn't you?" Donghae asked.

"Well yeah but I wasn't expecting to hear all of this!" Siwon said taking a deep breath. "Do you really like him that much?"

Donghae smiled at the mere thought of Eunhyuk. His sweet gummy smile mixed with his sparkling dark eyes and amazing laughter, Donghae could think about it all day, but he would rather be with the real thing.

Donghae nodded with a cute smile on his face. Siwon smiled back and patted Donghae on the back.

"Well I'm happy you're being honest with me now. Are you gonna tell the others?" Siwon asked.

Donghae quickly shook his head. "I wasn't even planning on telling you, do you really think I could tell Kangin and Kyuhyun as well?"

"Well you know you can't keep this a secret forever right?"

"I know. I was planning on telling you guys eventually, but I just needed to figure out the right time, and now is defiantly not it."

"Why?" Siwon asked.

"Because everything is just starting to get back to normal and we don't want to make ourselves public.. Well by we I really mean Eunhyuk."

"Do you really like him so much that you would proclaim your feelings for him in front of the entire school?"

"Of course! Without a second thought!"

"Then why don't you?" Siwon asked with a serious expression on his face.

"Well, Eunhyuk doesn't want-"

"And there we go." Siwon said interrupting Donghae.

"Don't you see that you're in a one-sided relationship?" Siwon said making Donghae dead silent. "He's not showing his feelings for you like you do for him, you're willing to do anything for his happiness and well-being and he isn't doing the same to you and more! Don't you see he's just using you?"