CH 9: To Italy

[The picture above is what the hotel rooms look like. I thought it would be easier to better picture the story if you saw what I picture the hotel rooms to look like. Just an fyi^^]

The next few days went by and Monday came along. That morning all of the students were standing in the courtyard finding who they will be rooming with and who will be getting on the first bus to head to the airport.

Donghae waited in the line to receive his passport and roommate along with all the other students. Soon it was Donghae's turn and he approached a table with a lady sitting behind it.

"Name." She said boredly.

"Lee Donghae."

"You will be leaving on the first bus and your roommate is someone named Lee Taemin." She said handing Donghae his passport.

Donghae took his passport and walked over to Siwon and Kyuhyun who he saw a couple feet away.

"Hey guys! You on the first bus too?"

"Yeah, and my roommate is Choi Minho." Siwon said.

"I'm on the third freaking bus ride." Kyuhyun said irritated. "My roommate is Kim Heechul."

"I don't even know who my roommate is. Do you guys know Lee Taemin?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah, he's a dancer in the regular classes. He's defiantly talented enough to be in the advanced class, but he's too scared of Eunhyuk." Siwon said.

"I don't blame him." Donghae said under his breath.

"Attention students, everyone leaving on the first bus must make their way over to the north side of the courtyard and get on the bus. Have a safe trip and we'll see you all in Italy!" The headmaster said over loudspeakers.

Donghae and Siwon said their goodbyes to Kyuhyun and walked over to the bus together. They sat next to each other on the bus for thirty minutes before getting to the airport.

Thankfully they were seated next to each other on their ten hour flight and soon landed in Italy. A bus was waiting for the students outside of the airport and took them to the hotel where everyone would be staying for the next three weeks.

As Donghae checked into the hotel, one of the teacher supervisors walked up to him.

"You're Lee Donghae right? There's been a little mix up with your roommate set up. Lee Taemin will no longer be your roommate, Lee Hyukjae is now your roommate."

"Lee Hyukjae? I don't even know who that is." Donghae said.

"Don't worry, you'll probably see him up in your room. I just sent him up there."

Donghae bowed to the teacher and made his way to the elevator and up to the fifth floor.

"Room 614..." Donghae mumbled to himself as he scanned the numbered doors looking for his room.

He found Room 614 and opened the door with his key card. He walked in and his jaw dropped. The room was amazing and had a beautiful view of the city skyline. Donghae put his suitcases on the dining table and was about to explore the room when he heard the door open up behind him.

"No fucking way." Eunhyuk said entering the room with an annoyed expression on his face.

[To Be Continued...]