CH 23: Nightly Heat P2

[I just wanted to let you all know that the main reason I split this chapter up was because it's been so long since I updated and I had written that much, so I thought it would be better to split it than to keep you all waiting even longer with the completed chapter. I'm sorry I made you all wait but I hope you understand now why I did that><]

[And yes I know the cover for this chapter is bad. I was lazy lol sorry><]

Eunhyuk slowly started to push his fingers in and out of Donghae, all while kissing and sucking his neck guaranteed to leave marks. Donghae was a moaning mess as Eunhyuk continued to pleasure his body.

Eunhyuk pulled his fingers out and positioned himself above Donghae's body. He probed his member around Donghae's entrance making Donghae tense.

Eunhyuk leaned down and kissed Donghae's forehead softly.

"Relax..." He whispered. "I'll be as gentle as I can..."

"I doubt you'll actually live up to those words..."

"Your probably right..." Eunhyuk said inserting his member into Donghae.

Donghae's eyes closed tightly and his fists clenched into the bed sheets. Eunhyuk wanted to scream out in the pleasure he was feeling just by entering Donghae, but he thought he would look weak so he kept his scream in.

He continued to slowly go deeper and deeper into Donghae until Donghae interrupted him.

"Stop!" He yelled. "It really hurts!"

Eunhyuk immediately paused and looked at Donghae with concern. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Donghae, so he felt guilty.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"It's okay..." Donghae said taking a deep breath. "Just give me a sec..."

They took a couple minutes to let Donghae adjust.

"Okay Eunhyuk... I'm ready..." Donghae said blushing deep red from embarrassment.

Eunhyuk smiled from Donghae's cute, shy, and bright red face as he slowly started to push in and out of Donghae.

The moans that were escaping from Donghae's mouth were a mix of both pleasure and slight pain. These sounds were completely intoxicating to Eunhyuk's ears.

Suddenly reality started fading away and all Eunhyuk could hear was the erotic moans coming from Donghae. Eunhyuk started moving faster and faster at the sound of Donghae's moans.

Donghae suddenly wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk's waist and pulled him close, the sounds of Eunhyuk's deep breath fulling his ear.

"Gosh Donghae, your such a turn on..." Eunhyuk grunted into Donghae's ear.

Suddenly Donghae had a weird feeling go down his spine. He could feel the pleasure building up in his body as his breath started to pick up.

"Eun-Eunhyuk... I-I think I'm gonna..." But Donghae didn't get to finish his sentence as he came, spraying himself and Eunhyuk on the chest.

This was enough to push Eunhyuk over the edge as he soon came inside Donghae. They both screamed each other's names as Eunhyuk rode out his high before finally pulling out. He collapsed next to Donghae.

The two laid there trying to catch their breaths in the silence of the night. They were both sweaty, dirty, and exhausted, but their bodies were completely pleasured. After a few minutes, Donghae opened his eyes and slowly turned his head to face Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk?" Donghae whispered making Eunhyuk's eyes open and look straight into his.

"I love you..." Donghae whispered.

Eunhyuk froze. He didn't know how to respond. He knew he had feelings for Donghae, but he didn't know if it was to the extent of love just yet. With no other option he could think of, he wrapped his arms around Donghae and pulled him close. He reached for the blanket and placed it over both of their bodies.

"Goodnight." He whispered giving one last kiss on the forehead to Donghae before instantly drifting off to sleep with Donghae.

[To Be Continued..]

[I'm sorry if this chapter was short and kinda boring. I really haven't been in the right state of mind to write these kinds of chapters, but I knew you guys at least deserve to get an update finally. I really hope you guys don't hate me for taking so long to update and I bet this chapter wasn't even really worth it, so I'm really sorry. Please comment your opinions about this chapter so I know if you guys liked it or not. Thanks!]