CH 5: Nurse Eunhyuk

[Sorry this is a kinda short chapter><]

Donghae still laid there still on the bed with shallow breaths and a sweaty and pale body. His fingers would twitch a little every few seconds, but other than that, he didn't move an inch.

Out of pure panic, Eunhyuk quickly ran out of the room. But instead of going to get the campus nurse or any other kind of professional help, he got the paper clip that he used to unlocked Donghae's door earlier to unlock Siwon's door and ran inside.

When Eunhyuk came back into Donghae's room, he put a first aid kit that he got from Siwon's room onto the bed and quickly opened it. He grabbed the first object he saw, a thermometer, and took Donghae's temperature.

"103!" Eunhyuk said baffled. "How the hell did this idiot get so sick so fast!"

Eunhyuk grabbed a rag and ran into the kitchen and soaked it with cold water. He ran back and placed the rag on Donghae's head. Eunhyuk then sat down at the end of Donghae's bed and tapped his foot nervously as he watched the sleeping boy.

"What am I suppose to do now?" Eunhyuk said biting his lip trying to think. "Do I just wait?"

Eunhyuk then waited for over an hour by Donghae's side. Soon he saw Donghae slowly open his eyes.

Donghae blinked a couple times and took a few looks around before fully waking up and realizing the situation he was in.

"The fuck?" Donghae muttered slowly sitting up.

Eunhyuk stood up, put a bored expression on his face, and crossed his arms before facing Donghae.

"What are you doing here?" Donghae said taking the damp rag off his head.

"I came in here to see where the hell you were since you weren't in practice, and when I came in your were like laying here dead." Eunhyuk said taking out his phone to look uninterested in Donghae's conversation.

"Why did you even come to get me? You said you would just start without me if I was ever late."

Eunhyuk shrugged as he put his phone away and started digging thought the first aid kit.

"Is that Siwon's?" Donghae asked.

"No."

"Then why does it have his name right there on the side?" Donghae said smiling.

Eunhyuk turned the box around and saw the name, making him chuckle slightly.

"I borrowed it okay." Eunhyuk said trying to play it off as he went back to digging through the first aid kit.

Donghae laughed and laid back down on the bed.

"What are you looking for?" Donghae asked.

"Medicine. What else would I look for in this stupid thing?" Eunhyuk said boredly.

"Okay, sorry I asked."

Eunhyuk pulled out a little bottle filled with purple liquid and poured it into a small cup. Eunhyuk gave no warning to Donghae as he grabbed Donghae's mouth and poured the liquid into his mouth. Unprepared, Donghae then choked a little on the medicine and started coughing.

"What the *cough* hell man! *cough cough*" Donghae yelled.

"It's suppose to help you dumbass, now stop being a baby about it." Eunhyuk said putting the bottle back in the first aid kit.

He closed the kit and stood up.

"It says you have to take that every three hours so don't forget." Eunhyuk said walking out of the room.

"Wait!" Donghae yelled.

Eunhyuk slowly turned around and crossed his arms. "What?" He said annoyed.

"Why are you caring so much for me right now?"

[To Be Continued]

[Ooohh cliffhangers! I'm such an evil author aren't I? Haha I'll try to write then next chapter as soon as I can! Sorry if this chapter was boring><]