CH 24: You're the Exception

[Hello everyone. I know it's been so long since an update and I'm so sorry. I've been very distracted and busy lately so I'm really sorry this took so long. I'm sorry to have kept you all waiting, especially with that last chapter, and I feel horrible for making you all wait. I'm trying to find time to write lately and I'm trying to update often, but with so many fanfics to write and update, please understand why these chapters can take so long. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter^^]

Donghae woke up the next morning in Eunhyuk's arms. The dancer was fast asleep and snoring like a pig.

"Geez, how did that not wake me up?" Donghae thought to himself as he sat up.

His whole body felt sore. He grabbed hid shorts that were tossed aside from last night and slowly put them on. Once he was dresses, he climbed down the ladder and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Eunhyuk woke up soon after and sat up sleepy. He slowly made his way down the ladder and into the kitchen. He started grabbing pots and pans from the cupboards and grabbed food from the fridge.

Eunhyuk cracked and egg and let it sizzle on the pan. He grabbed some bacon and put it on another pan, enjoying the sweet smell and sounds coming from the pans.

Soon after all of the food was ready and set on the dining table, Eunhyuk felt a sudden pair of arms wrap around his waist.

"Good morning." A voice whispered into his ear.

Eunhyuk pushed the younger off of him.

"Morning." He said bluntly. "Made us breakfast."

Donghae stood there confused and soon took his seat. He picked up his fork but stared at the man across from him stuffing his face with eggs and bacon.

"Why are you so cold this morning?" Donghae asked.

Eunhyuk swallowed all the food in his mouth and wiped his face. "I'm not the sentimental type, so hugging and holding hands and shit, not gonna fly with me."

"Well, I'm the sentimental type. We can't just hug for my sake?"

"Nope."

Donghae sighed and depressingly took a bite of his bacon. Eunhyuk looked up and gave the younger a sarcastic look.

"Don't be all depressed Donghae."

"How could I not be? The person I love won't be intimate with me..."

"How more intimate could we get than last night?" Eunhyuk said jokingly.

"I still don't believe you did that because you have feelings for me."

"But I told you I do have feelings for you. Why else would last night have happened?"

"I don't know. You just said you have feelings for me but you aren't being specific. I've already told you I love you and you don't seem phased by that at all. Am I really just an object or something to you?"

Eunhyuk was speechless. He wasn't good with deep conversations like this. He didn't know how to handle them. With no reply, Donghae stood up and went outside to the beach. As soon as he left, Eunhyuk smacked himself in the face.

"Nice one idiot." Eunhyuk said to himself.

Outside, Donghae was standing by the shore letting the almost none existent waves wash over his feet. He was just staring out into the horizon was the sky was still a beautiful mix of orange, purple, and pink.

Donghae heard footsteps from behind him and turned around to see Eunhyuk walking towards him. Angerly, Donghae turned back around to face the water once more. Eunhyuk stood alongside him with his hands in his pockets.

"Why do we always have to have such serious conversations?" Eunhyuk asked staring out into the water.

"Because you can't express your feelings like I can." Donghae said bluntly.

Eunhyuk chuckled slightly and moved closer to Donghae.

"As I said before, I'm not the sentimental type. I hate being open about me being in a relationship and I've never been one to being all intimate when I'm dating someone..." Eunhyuk said taking his hand out of his pocket to interlock his fingers with Donghae's.

"...but your the expectaion I'm willing to make." Eunhyuk said looking over at Donghae.

Surprised by the sudden hand grab, Donghae turned to face Eunhyuk. There was a sweet loving look in his eyes when he told this to Donghae. A warm sensation fell over Donghae as he stared into Eunhyuk's eyes. Eunhyuk leaned forward close to Donghae's ear and whispered.

"I love you Donghae..."

Eunhyuk pulled his head away to see Donghae's reaction.

Donghae was overcome with emotion. Since one of his hands was still wrapped around Eunhyuk's, he used his other hand to cover his mouth as tears fell down his face. Donghae started to sob making Eunhyuk smile and pull him close. Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around the crying dancer and embraced him tightly.

"Haha, I didn't think you would have this type of reaction." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae was unable to speak actual words at this moment and just sobs into Eunhyuk's shoulder. The two just stayed wrapped in each other's arms , feeling as if time itself has stopped just for them.

[To Be Continued...]

[Sorry if there were any misspellings or grammar errors and stuff. I was too lazy to proofread this XD]