CH 18: Fountain Kiss

~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~

Since Donghae and Eunhyuk were dancers, they were taken to the streets of Italy to watch street dancers and performers. They were forced to be mixed in with all the regular dancers which made Eunhyuk very upset.

"Uhg I hate being with the stupid dancers." Eunhyuk grumbled.

"What? You mean the regular dancers? Who cares."

"I do." Eunhyuk said seriously. "These untalented little brats don't deserve to be in a group with me. If they really wanted to be professional dancers, they would move up into the advanced classes like me, but they're all too chicken to do it." Eunhyuk said turning his gaze back to the street dancers in boredom.

"Why are we even watching street dancing?" Eunhyuk complained.

"To see different types of dance styles. We're suppose to watch and learn from them."

"Yeah, well I can dance way better then them anyway and I'm bored." Eunhyuk said turning around and walking away.

Donghae tried to grab Eunhyuk's arm to stop him from leaving, but Eunhyuk walked away faster than Donghae could grab him. Donghae wondered whether he should go with Eunhyuk or stay with the group, but in the end decided to follow Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk are you crazy!" Donghae yelled running after Eunhyuk. "We're not suppose to leave the group!"

"I never said you had to follow me, so if you get in trouble, it's not my fault." Eunhyuk said calmly with his hands in his pockets.

Donghae angrily rolled his eyes as he continued walking alongside Eunhyuk. They didn't really know where they were going or what they were doing, but they were just exploring the streets of Italy and gazing at it's beautiful sights.

Soon they made their way to a nearby park. The park was almost completely empty and had beautiful stone buildings and stairs all around them. They walked down the stone stairs and noticed a little fountain at the bottom on it.

Eunhyuk devised a devious plan as he approached the fountain.

"Hey Donghae," Eunhyuk called. "Do you see that?" He said pointing into the fountain.

Donghae walked over and looked into the fountain.

"See what? I don't see anything except a few coins." Donghae said leaning in closer to the water.

"Right there. Do you see that?"

"What? There's nothing..." Donghae then felt a strong push and fell into the fountain.

When Donghae surfaced from the water, he could see Eunhyuk on the floor dying of laughter.

"Asshole!" Donghae yelled standing up to get the water out of his ear.

"Hahaha! I couldn't help it, you are such an easy target." Eunhyuk said wiping tears of laughter from his eyes.

"Dick." Donghae said with a sudden smirk appearing on his face.

Donghae walked out of the fountain and started making his way towards Eunhyuk with open arms.

"Give me a hug Eunhyuk. C'mon."

"Fuck no. I'm not getting wet."

"Should've thought of that before you pushed me into that fountain." Donghae said running straight towards Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk quickly ran from Donghae, screaming death threats and whatnot at Donghae so he wouldn't get wet. Eventually Donghae caught up to Eunhyuk and picked him up into a backhug. Donghae was surprised how light Eunhyuk was and carried him over to the fountain, tossing him right into the cold water.

Eunhyuk stood up completely soaked and completely angry.

"What the fuck!" Eunhyuk yelled shaking his hair back and forth.

"You asked for it!"

Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into the fountain with him. The water was shallow enough for Donghae to lay down on his back and be supported by his elbows no problem. Eunhyuk had Donghae pinned down and had his body hovering right over Donghae's.

For a moment, the two said nothing. All they did was stare into each other's eyes as the fountain water sprinkled onto Eunhyuk's back. Eunhyuk's eyes soon moved down to Donghae's sweet and soft lips. Eunhyuk placed his hand on the side of Donghae's face and slowly moved his face closer and closer to Donghae's.

Donghae didn't fight or squirm from Eunhyuk's grasp. He simply closed his eyes and waited for Eunhyuk's lips to touch his own.

[To Be Continued...]

[I hope you guys liked this chapter! Remember to leave comments and vote for this chapter! And please read my new fanfic I'm writing called "Running with the Wolves!" I'm really excited to be writing it so please go and check it out! Thanks!]